MILITARY STORIES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It was so bad that @bragg if someone announced that they were gonna try out for SF you could assume that they were a shyt bag. My whole time at @bragg including time attached to an ODA I only saw one softskill from the duece make it. I seen a couple of softskills from other units make it but It seemed like the motivation to go SF at Bragg was because they pressed dudes out to try out, they hated their units or they wanted to put their hands in their pockets.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Y'all couldn't have contact with broads in technical training? :skip:

We had fully integrated classes since day one. As long as you didn't get caught in the female bay, you were good. :pachaha:

One of my classmates still married to her tech school bae. :whoo:
The culture in the Army was different. There were women at my AIT (although none in my class) It was hard to take the female Drills seriously went I seen one go to her knees during PT (that she was leading). Coming From Benning (all male Basic training) they kind of rammed in your had that since women weren't as "hooah" as dudes were that they couldn't be trusted. When I got to chance to sneak out of AIT ( I had a long ass Tech school) I fukked a civvy chick and avoided the chick soldiers i saw at the club ( a couple noticed me and knew I didn't have authorization to leave) It didn't even really consider the thought of fukking a female solider. In fact one chick ended up not graduating because she got pregnant by one of the Drill's and I was lo key surprised that they smashed, she was Ok looking but I never even thought of trying to fukk her myself.

Maybe that's what they mean when they say the Army brainwashes you. I didn't even step to miltary chicks till I was at my duty station for a minute, I rather risk getting into trouble by driving 6 hours back to DC than to holla at bytches on the base.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So when you graduate Boot Camp, you go to your technical training. Think of it like a trade school run like a prison. You have men and women being separated and not allowed any contact. But it is game on once the A School, AIT, etc start. Some things that happened:

I hooked up with this chick in the woods like Grizzly Adams. We couldn't bring women in our rooms (you could, but it won't work). The only option was walking down this path and trying to bang outside. Has anyone ever gotten some ass in the outdoors? I don't recommend this one bit.

These girls have no shame;

Trains of 2 or more dudes
People hooking up in school, and end up getting married

In the military; these woment would amount to civilian 4s, are now military 8s.

Freakiest women? Gotta be Navy and Army. However, they both contain a lot of brutes and women with short buzz cut hair that can probably squat a good 250
Air Force has the most attractive hands down
Marine women are hit or miss, but when it is a total hit :noah:

Coast Guard?
Concur on the field smashes. Totally not worth it besides although the women usually managed to take showers ( I never met a stinky woman in the field) the dudes would stink after awhile a chick would have to be a total freak or hella desparate to smash a dude if you were on a real field problem.

But softskills like Commo or Cooks or something like that chances are you did shift work and could dip off to the Cantonment area or even off base to eat and shower and shyt so I have gotten some head in the woods but mosquitoes and looking over your shoulder for a 5 just to say you did it was corny.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I seen one go to her knees during PT (that she was leading).

:russ:

Same thing kinda happened to me once.

We were doing an indian run that went for 2 miles one-way and we were booking it; we lost everyone but like 3 or 4 of us by the half-way point going back. We were prolly half a mile away from the end when our SEL is like "alright, turn it around, we're going back to pick up everyone we lost! :krs:".

I hit the :stopitslime: mid-stride and started walking back.

They still indian-ran back. :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

Same thing kinda happened to me once.

We were doing an indian run that went for 2 miles one-way and we were booking it; we lost everyone but like 3 or 4 of us by the half-way point going back. We were prolly half a mile away from the end when our SEL is like "alright, turn it around, we're going back to pick up everyone we lost! :krs:".

I hit the :stopitslime: mid-stride and started walking back.

They still indian-ran back. :mjlol:
I could never run in an airborne shuffle slow ass jog so every run for me was an Indian/ shutle run.

I don't understand how women leaders fukk up when they Lead PT the exercise stops when you get tired. Lower enlisted are never supposed to see you sweat.

When I went to 82nd replacement (the unit you're in while they process your orders for E-6 and below) we would do pull ups and dips and the female NCO would not be around for that but she would take us on a run and she could kind of run, She would leave a lot of privates and fatbodies from Korea in the dust even I had to stop singing cadence to keep pace with her, but I stayed on her ass.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Funny non sex sex story. One time we were in the field and we had this fly ass Intel attachment we were deploying to Afghanistan so we tripled up on the field time. Anyway shorty had this wild Bouffant that she just got before she joined us in the Field teaching a class on tactical questioning. in Dari. Anyway it poured down raining so bad that we had to take cover because of lightening strikes shorty just took off her cover and was like fukk it her hairdo was ruined. We had this shytbag sent to us from the 25th who we thought was retarded. anyway we were on first name basis by then so he said 'Manda I'm not begging I'm buying. She looked at him like he was crazy and he said Your ciggerette what do you think I was talking about?

Son Goku

Daps
I could never run in an airborne shuffle slow ass jog so every run for me was an Indian/ shutle run.

I don't understand how women leaders fukk up when they Lead PT the exercise stops when you get tired. Lower enlisted are never supposed to see you sweat.

When I went to 82nd replacement (the unit you're in while they process your orders for E-6 and below) we would do pull ups and dips and the female NCO would not be around for that but she would take us on a run and she could kind of run, She would leave a lot of privates and fatbodies from Korea in the dust even I had to stop singing cadence to keep pace with her, but I stayed on her ass.

Our SEL did like some ultra marathon shyt for fun. :picard:
They can have them "fun runs". A breh was still passing all his PT tests, lifting the most in the whole group. :hubie:

We've legit had to call an ambulance several times cause people fell out during organized or during a test. :bryan:

Son Goku

Daps
Going to my second TDY in less than three months, and this is coming from someone who thought he wasn't going to ever leave Texas:mjcry:

OCONUS or CONUS? :gladbron:

When that per diem stacks on top of the specialty pay. :banderas:
When you travel somewhere and get free shyt. :banderas:
When your travel voucher gets approved and them racks hit the bank. :banderas:
When your job only travels CONUS and you never deploy again. :mjcry:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Our SEL did like some ultra marathon shyt for fun. :picard:
They can have them "fun runs". A breh was still passing all his PT tests, lifting the most in the whole group. :hubie:

We've legit had to call an ambulance several times cause people fell out during organized or during a test. :bryan:
Does the Air Force have a culture of smoking? Because falling back (must less falling out) of a run means the group goes back and polices up the troop and their NCO will be told to work on run improvement before a snap diagnostic PT test.

Son Goku

Daps

nooice-key-and-peele.gif

Son Goku

Daps
Does the Air Force have a culture of smoking? Because falling back (must less falling out) of a run means the group goes back and polices up the troop and their NCO will be told to work on run improvement before a snap diagnostic PT test.

No idea. I know smoke breaks were/are a thing? :ld:
Yeah, you can tell you not AF, lotta times it be the NCO that falls out. :mjlol:

Can think of 3 or 4 I had that were :flabbynsick:.