MILITARY STORIES

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
I was thinking about getting out but with the economy being shaky, I'ma little scared. I'm going to do an extension. I was thinking about trying to shoot for SMU or 75th ranger regiment. Any suggestions, comments, advice, criticism?
My plan is to this into getting into a top 5 JD/MBA program then go into private equity then build my holding companies and use my money to fund pro FBA/ADOS empowerment causes and use my funds to get right-wingers out the paint. I hope this all come true.

SFAS 14 Week Program DAY 1 A Dynamic Warm-Up Exercise ...https://goarmysof.com › documents › SFAS-14-...

Good luck. I got to do some medical training with a lot of Army SOF. Really professional, and not about the bullshyt. It's a selection program, like others said, its not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Was this the thread where I’ve read thatt hat sailors were thrown overboard by other sailors if they were fukking up? :lupe:

Or maybe that was the Fort Hood thread.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I'm willing to do other jobs that don't require a TS and jobs that I didn't originally list awhile back.

TBH you won't have a choice.

All jobs in the AF choose you, whether you know it or not:

- Spec Warfare has selection in which you might get picked up, and they don't even let you pick which AFSC anymore.
- All aircrew (including sensor operators) have to pass IFCs, Fundies, basic course, SERE, and then their Initial Qual training (that's 7-17 months or so, depending on airframe and AFSC) before you even get to your base.
- Cyber and Intel jobs weed folks out during the TS clearance and tech school. Lotta intel dropouts in these skreets.
- SF has rigorous PT standards that slobs can't pass in tech school. And if you can't arm up? You're prolly getting axed.

Son Goku

Daps
Another good post. Man just jump in. The waters always going to be there whether stormy or calm. Go now too! Mfs soft ass hell I’m all branches now! Especially the Air Force!

They may be soft but folks still dropping like flies. :francis:
I know some cats that didn't even make it to their first duty station. :huhldup:
Easiest PT test for scrubs since the bike test and folks still mad on reddit that they failed. :bryan:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
A lot (shyt, more than half) of the military is filled with borderline autistics and bottom rung social outcasts

When you deploy on a ship, they put you in what is called a “coffin rack”. You can lift up the bed and store all your shyt from there

About six months in, the whole area smelled terrible. After some searching around, a laundry bag was placed above a pipe (those pipes run everywhere)

Unwashed clothes, probably all the socks he jizzed into as well. And this is in the middle of the Persian Gulf. This dude was just nasty. Being aircrew we were able to wear flight suits . He just didn’t see the point in washing them.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking about getting out but with the economy being shaky, I'ma little scared. I'm going to do an extension. I was thinking about trying to shoot for SMU or 75th ranger regiment. Any suggestions, comments, advice, criticism?
My plan is to this into getting into a top 5 JD/MBA program then go into private equity then build my holding companies and use my money to fund pro FBA/ADOS empowerment causes and use my funds to get right-wingers out the paint. I hope this all come true.
National guard SF

Daps

Son Goku

Daps
A lot (shyt, more than half) of the military is filled with borderline autistics and bottom rung social outcasts

When you deploy on a ship, they put you in what is called a “coffin rack”. You can lift up the bed and store all your shyt from there

About six months in, the whole area smelled terrible. After some searching around, a laundry bag was placed above a pipe (those pipes run everywhere)

Unwashed clothes, probably all the socks he jizzed into as well. And this is in the middle of the Persian Gulf. This dude was just nasty. Being aircrew we were able to wear flight suits . He just didn’t see the point in washing them.

TYFYS but I couldn't do naval aviation. :hubie:

The joy of finishing a sortie and know you're going home for a minimum of 12 after the brief is :banderas:.

Can't imagine getting off the bird, sitting through debrief, and then having to go back to a rack (see: cot) in an area stinking from Aircreman Pigpen's BO and jizz rags.
:dame:

A motherfukker not washing his clothes ain't washing his ass like that either. :scust:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps

Jesus man. Reminds me of this female TSgt who deployed on my team and the other junior ncos asked me to talk to her because she wouldn’t bathe. I was like a female out in an exercise location isn’t bathing? No sponge down or nothing? :mjtf: I had to convince the other females to all sit her down and talk to her because if I did it as team leader she’d have taken it the wrong way because I’d have embarrassed her. She was downright nasty! Mf was from Arkansas and a redneck
:unimpressed:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

his fellow sailors should've tightened him up. Life on a boat is hard enough being in close proximity with a dude with poor hygene makes it harder.

When I had a squad it was basketball shorts in the field no ranger panties.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Jesus man. Reminds me of this female TSgt who deployed on my team and the other junior ncos asked me to talk to her because she wouldn’t bathe. I was like a female out in an exercise location isn’t bathing? No sponge down or nothing? :mjtf: I had to convince the other females to all sit her down and talk to her because if I did it as team leader she’d have taken it the wrong way because I’d have embarrassed her. She was downright nasty! Mf was from Arkansas and a redneck
:unimpressed:
That's insane to think that a Female especially an NCO isn't washing her ass, They make special provisions to keep women clean.