MILITARY STORIES

Daps
I was thinking about getting out but with the economy being shaky, I'ma little scared. I'm going to do an extension. I was thinking about trying to shoot for SMU or 75th ranger regiment. Any suggestions, comments, advice, criticism?.
Do it I’m a Marine Raider there’s no secret sauce literally be in shape and endure because they are gonna up the ante in any selection to weed cats out.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Got hurt and ended up with a job working at the us marshals doing intel work don’t regret it at all cus i get to take off some of the violence a$$holes in Philly off the street
How far did you get?

I will say I passed the written and PT test for the Dc Police department and I was about to be given a start date for the academy and I couldn't go because I was disabled, Turns out that was a liability.

I know if you got hurt at any phase in Benning maybe you wouldn't have been a Ranger but you probaly would've ended up at 3rdID.

I don't know if I should salute you for even trying to attempt it considering that I didn't even try but It's just that I know so many nikkas talk about it and not even dent the mustard.

I Still remember when I was at 30th AG (the place you go before you even get to basic training) and this kid said he wanted to be the CSM of Delta Force. I didn't even know what that was but just making it to CSM is stupid hard, I openly guffawed. Turned out duke wasn't a fan of showering (at least in front of dudes) and he almost got tossed in the shower by the guys before Cadre showed up.

A couple of days later someone whipped his ass him and the dude who did it were dropped, didn't even make it to basic.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Do it I’m a Marine Raider there’s no secret sauce literally be in shape and endure because they are gonna up the ante in any selection to weed cats out.
Are you the Airforce guy?

Everyone's been a little vague about their jobs especially the one's still in, I've seen you in this thread I would've assumed that you would've mentioned it before.

You're the first dude to cop to being in a SOF unit not attached.

Daps
Are you the Airforce guy?

Everyone's been a little vague about their jobs especially the one's still in, I've seen you in this thread I would've assumed that you would've mentioned it before.

You're the first dude to cop to being in a SOF unit not attached.
Nah but I’m a JTAC as well had to lay low for a bit being one of the few black dudes

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Any sex stories

So when you graduate Boot Camp, you go to your technical training. Think of it like a trade school run like a prison. You have men and women being separated and not allowed any contact. But it is game on once the A School, AIT, etc start. Some things that happened:

I hooked up with this chick in the woods like Grizzly Adams. We couldn't bring women in our rooms (you could, but it won't work). The only option was walking down this path and trying to bang outside. Has anyone ever gotten some ass in the outdoors? I don't recommend this one bit.

These girls have no shame;

Trains of 2 or more dudes
People hooking up in school, and end up getting married

In the military; these woment would amount to civilian 4s, are now military 8s.

Freakiest women? Gotta be Navy and Army. However, they both contain a lot of brutes and women with short buzz cut hair that can probably squat a good 250
Air Force has the most attractive hands down
Marine women are hit or miss, but when it is a total hit :noah:

Coast Guard?

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
TYFYS but I couldn't do naval aviation. :hubie:

The joy of finishing a sortie and know you're going home for a minimum of 12 after the brief is :banderas:.

Can't imagine getting off the bird, sitting through debrief, and then having to go back to a rack (see: cot) in an area stinking from Aircreman Pigpen's BO and jizz rags.
:dame:

A motherfukker not washing his clothes ain't washing his ass like that either. :scust:

You have been around these AC. It is all BUD failures, and pilots who couldn't get jets. The best part of that deployment was not participating in CQ drills. The close proximity to dirtiness made me wish I looked into the Airforce

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You have been around these AC. It is all BUD failures, and pilots who couldn't get jets. The best part of that deployment was not participating in CQ drills. The close proximity to dirtiness made me wish I looked into the Airforce

#TeamBigBlue. I don't know these struggles. Having baddies aboard prolly helps. :hubie:

Did dude at least get a funky-sounding callsign to match the smell? :gucci:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
So when you graduate Boot Camp, you go to your technical training. Think of it like a trade school run like a prison. You have men and women being separated and not allowed any contact. But it is game on once the A School, AIT, etc start. Some things that happened:

I hooked up with this chick in the woods like Grizzly Adams. We couldn't bring women in our rooms (you could, but it won't work). The only option was walking down this path and trying to bang outside. Has anyone ever gotten some ass in the outdoors? I don't recommend this one bit.

These girls have no shame;

Trains of 2 or more dudes
People hooking up in school, and end up getting married

In the military Army; these women would amount to civilian 4s, are now military 8s.

Freakiest women? Gotta be Navy and Army. However, they both contain a lot of brutes and women with short buzz cut hair that can probably squat a good 250
Ugliest women? Marines then Army
Air Force has the most attractive hands down
Marine women are hit or miss, but when it is a total hit :noah:

Coast Guard?

Y'all couldn't have contact with broads in technical training? :skip:

We had fully integrated classes since day one. As long as you didn't get caught in the female bay, you were good. :pachaha:

One of my classmates still married to her tech school bae. :whoo:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah but I’m a JTAC as well had to lay low for a bit being one of the few black dudes
Thanks for the clarification. Because I did almost all my active duty time @ Bragg and I was Attached to an ODA, you would get hemmed up if you false flagged as a SF guy if you were a softskill.
JTAC's are enablers but they are absolutely vital to SOF missions so even if you're not a actual Raider no one would say that you're not because you are patrol rated by a team.
I was also Patrol rated but I didn't really go on Patrol the times I went on missions I hung back with the Truck running Comms back to the rear or pulling security with the Ma Duece or the Mark 19. I was never asked to join a stack on a hit.