MILITARY STORIES

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm willing to do other jobs that don't require a TS and jobs that I didn't originally list awhile back.

they have a new medical system called MROADS in place that will find all prescriptions and diagnosis for recruits so no point in not disclosing information.

Daps
I was thinking about getting out but with the economy being shaky, I'ma little scared. I'm going to do an extension. I was thinking about trying to shoot for SMU or 75th ranger regiment. Any suggestions, comments, advice, criticism?
My plan is to this into getting into a top 5 JD/MBA program then go into private equity then build my holding companies and use my money to fund pro FBA/ADOS empowerment causes and use my funds to get right-wingers out the paint. I hope this all come true.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
they have a new medical system called MROADS in place that will find all prescriptions and diagnosis for recruits so no point in not disclosing information.

Gotcha, see where you're coming from. Will they still accept me and let me enlist as long as everything else is good?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotcha, see where you're coming from. Will they still accept me and let me enlist as long as everything else is good?

Just be honest and upfront the same with the security clearance stuff. Trust they have heard worse. You have to go and at least attempt to go through the process otherwise you will be saying I wonder if.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Just be honest and upfront the same with the security clearance stuff. Trust they have heard worse. You have to go and at least attempt to go through the process otherwise you will be saying I wonder if.

:mjlol:

Still cracks me up thinking about ole buddy coming clean during his security clearance interview when we were already like 4 or 5 weeks deep. :what: I think it was a weed or a spice smoke he lied about (one time though). :dead:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I didn't know you did. :ohhh:

Welp, that's even fewer reasons to not take it then. :lolbron:

They give you no time to relocate or nothing. Basically have to pray you get an immediate job offer. You take terminal, do Skillbridge, then come back to clear. shyts ass backwards.

Anyways, I've been doing mad research on VA claims and stuff. Almost that time :mjgrin:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Anyone not take terminal leave before they contract end?

Any reason to not do it?

You need to do it. Take the time and get paid all benefits owed. Also you can start you disability application one year before you ETS or retire. You’ll be sorry if you don’t do this as the money is very good.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Y'all Big Blue boys seent them new PT standards? :mjlol:

Even @Dave24 might have a shot, no ether. :hubie:

Was on cac reddit earlier and seent a dude say he still failed it though. :huhldup:

shyt is a joke smh. Any faq who fails that is a p*ssy.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Then just join now:dahell:

I knew i would have regretted not joining the Army especially when a war popped off

I didnt want to be an old man looking back on missing that adventure

U really cant even take a service member word for how shyt is
Cause the experience is subjective to the individual
U have far less chances pf even being KIA now than when the war popped off

So u dont even have to be worried about that

Join
Travel the globe
fukk beaucoup hoes

Another good post. Man just jump in. The waters always going to be there whether stormy or calm. Go now too! Mfs soft ass hell I’m all branches now! Especially the Air Force!