MILITARY STORIES

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Im talking extremely small base in a foreign country in the country side. Gotta drive an hour+ to get to a real city

I don't know any extremely small bases that aren't in an AOR where nikkas can't get cheeks if they want em.
weebey-thewire.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im talking extremely small base in a foreign country in the country side. Gotta drive an hour+ to get to a real city

I mean just to keep it 100. Who gives a damn about a military chick it’s towns and cities full of chicks. I remember in Europe most females couldn’t stand being there because dudes treated Americans females as an after thought.

Son Goku

Daps
Y'all Big Blue boys seent them new PT standards? :mjlol:

Even @Dave24 might have a shot, no ether. :hubie:

Was on cac reddit earlier and seent a dude say he still failed it though. :huhldup:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
We shall see. :francis:

OAN: Find a tennis or basketball court to start practicing your 20m shuttle run.

Don't at your own peril. :ufdup:

What about the antidepressant/ssri use; I took Prozac/Fluoxetine for several weeks back in August-September 2021. Am I still good if I can get in shape, do well on the ASVAB and not mention taking a ssri?

Son Goku

Daps
What about the antidepressant/ssri use; I took Prozac/Fluoxetine for several weeks back in August-September 2021. Am I still good if I can get in shape, do well on the ASVAB and not mention taking a ssri?

Imma be honest, lying/not disclosing might not be the best bet for any of the jobs I've seen you mention. If a job requires a TS and you lie and they find out, that's a bounce. shyt happened to a cyber guy in my flight in BMT. Never saw creh again.
:camby:

The more critical the job, the more thorough the medical review. :ufdup:
Even if they don't discover something upon accession, they could still turn up something later. :yeshrug:

You also can't switch it up once you're in. If you say you smoked weed 5 times, it better not jump to 10 later on.

Can't count how many folks I've personally seen doing the admin work that have shot themselves in the foot with medical and taken themselves out the paint.

Decide what's more important: getting a job you may not have forever or even pass the training for (the military can change your job anytime it sees fit) or wearing the uniform?
:francis:

Last edited:

Son Goku

Daps

shyt is :noah: though. If you've never ran suicides in your life, :ufdup:.

Actually easier to me than running 6-16 laps, especially if you have no (or a shytty) pacer. :ld:

Distance is much shorter too, even you're a young cat going for the hundo. :win:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I mean just to keep it 100. Who gives a damn about a military chick it’s towns and cities full of chicks. I remember in Europe most females couldn’t stand being there because dudes treated Americans females as an after thought.
American women are Great Value status in Europe.

Cacs implode when they get to Germany and all the women flock the most average Breh constantly.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Imma be honest, lying/not disclosing might not be the best bet for any of the jobs I've seen you mention. If a job requires a TS and you lie and they find out, that's a bounce. shyt happened to a cyber guy in my flight in BMT. Never saw creh again.
:camby:

The more critical the job, the more thorough the medical review. :ufdup:
Even if they don't discover something upon accession, they could still turn up something later. :yeshrug:

You also can't switch it up once your in. If you say you smoked weed 5 times, it better not jump to 10 later on.

Can't count how many folks I've personally seen doing the admin work that have shot themselves in the foot with medical and taken themselves out the paint.

Decide what's more important: getting a job you may not have forever or even pass the training for (the military can change your job anytime it sees fit) or wearing the uniform?
:francis:

I'm willing to do other jobs that don't require a TS and jobs that I didn't originally list awhile back.