@Skooby

@Wiseborn

@The Butcher

@xXMASHERXx

@Dray5K

@semicko82

@JP_614

@J Money

I ended up taking an antidepressant for about three weeks but because of the side effects I stopped taking it in late September. If I don't ever mention taking an antidepressant can I still join the Air Force? As long as I don't give them a reason to go through my past health records they won't find out right?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
@42 Monks

@Skooby

@Wiseborn

@The Butcher

@xXMASHERXx

@Dray5K

@semicko82

@JP_614

@J Money

I ended up taking an antidepressant for about three weeks but because of the side effects I stopped taking it in late September. If I don't ever mention taking an antidepressant can I still join the Air Force? As long as I don't give them a reason to go through my past health records they won't find out right?
I don’t think they would care but I wouldn’t volunteer the information either

Daps
When you’re processed through MEPS they search your social so in conclusion you’re probably fukked

EDIT: Pulls prescriptions dating back 7 years and then the CMO will request documentation on why medication was prescribed if the information he sees if insignificant for him to approve an applicant

Last edited:
Daps
@42 Monks

@Skooby

@Wiseborn

@The Butcher

@xXMASHERXx

@Dray5K

@semicko82

@JP_614

@J Money

You're just trolling at this point. If you are for real, then you have some serious problems. Getting into the military is pretty easy. It's only hard for people who have never done anything athletic in their life. If you are struggling this hard to get into the military, your life in going to get worse because you will not be able to handle any serious challenges.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
nikka i thought you were dead :dead:

also let me be clear @Dave24

you not getting in

:skip: :mjlol: :francis:

I've known folks that have went through Basic, Fundies, SERE, and 3-lvl school in the time dude been posting on here about joining, much less having him go through MEPS, DEP, and getting his Amn's Coin.
:unimpressed:

I'm not even gonna entertain this any longer, especially without receipts, but I will say that 1AX/1UX manng/retention is high as fukk right now due to rona and the war in Afghanistan effectively ending.
:ufdup:

So even if dude could pass a flight fizzy there won't be any slots for most of the jobs he wanted anyways.
:yeshrug:

And if dude was serious about joining, why's he asking about the city with the best broads in Flawda for?
:rudy:

Next topic.