MILITARY STORIES

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I don't think I have any racists in my unit..we got some wacky ass "COVID-19 vaccine is a gps tracker" conspiracy theory shyt goin on though. :mjlol:

It's muhfukkers that workin the covid hotline at my hopsicle scared to get the shot. :mindblown:

Ole "I don't know the long-term side effects" ass nikkas. :dead:

You don't know the long-term side effects of getting the rona either. :ufdup:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
It's muhfukkers that workin the covid hotline at my hopsicle scared to get the shot. :mindblown:

Ole "I don't know the long-term side effects" ass nikkas. :dead:

You don't know the long-term side effects of getting the rona either. :ufdup:
I know no there’s no modern vaccine with long term side effects. :russ:

Son Goku

Daps
I know no there’s no modern vaccine with long term side effects. :russ:

Even if there are though, if you catch the rona and it kills you what would it even matter?

It's cats that had rona, got knocked on their asses and still won't get the shot.
:dahell::mindblown::dead:

Turn down a free vaccine for the most dangerous disease epidemic since 1918, medical brehs. :bryan:

Edit: The plug re-upped with the package. :whew:

Last edited:

Son Goku

Daps

Son Goku

Daps
I summon the bytch breh @Dave24 in juelz mode.

What the progress report looking like? :birdman:

So this nikka @Dave24 got time to post on TLR and in JBO but apparently can't get that weight down, huh?

Imagine being so :flabbynsick: a recruiter won't let you take a practice test. :dead:

Either that or all his shyt talking here has been:duck:.

Edit: And why the fukk he always on military brehs' dikks? (:dame:)

Last edited:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
So this nikka @Dave24 got time to to post on TLR and in JBO but apparently can't get that weight down, huh?

Imagine being so :flabbynsick: a recruiter won't let you take a practice test. :dead:

I used to recruit for the Army... All breh needs is some ether for motivation and Clenbuterol for the weight lose.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
He ain't finna join. :mjlol: Ole buddy will be back from Ranger school before he gets a date for MEPS. :dead:

yep, he was would have joined by now. Plus one thing he has to realize is that Air Force recruiters ain’t gonna be chasing you down trying to get you if you are doing your part. You have to follow up with them if you want to get in.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
So this nikka @Dave24 got time to post on TLR and in JBO but apparently can't get that weight down, huh?

Edit: And why the fukk he always on military brehs' dikks? (:dame:)

I actuall am getting my weight down you fukking idiot. The only person talking shyt and trolling is you, you stupid bytch.

Son Goku

Daps
I actuall am getting my weight down you fukking idiot. The only person talking shyt and trolling is you, you stupid bytch.

I'm trolling? :russ:

Which one of us is a certified vet (VFW nikka) and which one of us is the civilian still telling coli :duck: about joining? (And has been for years. :dead:.)

I followed you on here and hit up your DMs asking dumbass rookie questions? Nah you did that. :umad:

My ass was too outta shape to even take a practice ASVAB? :mjlol: Nah, my recruiter knew I was sharp so I didn't even hafta take a pre-test. And I qualified for every AFSC in the AF off rip, bytch. :umdad:

My ass was asking other dudes if they could pull p*ssy offa enlisting as a :flabbynsick: dude with anxiety issues? Naw, that was you play-dohboy. :pacspit:

Oh, negged back on rc fat fukk. This the only salute you ever finna get.:salute:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trolling? :russ:

Which one of us is a certified vet (VFW nikka) and which one of us is the civilian still telling coli :duck: about joining? (And has been for years. :dead:.)

I followed you on here and hit up your DMs asking dumbass rookie questions? Nah you did that. :umad:

My ass was too outta shape to even take a practice ASVAB? :mjlol: Nah, my recruiter knew I was sharp so I didn't even hafta take a pre-test. And I qualified for every AFSC in the AF off rip, bytch. :umdad:

My ass was asking other dudes if they could pull p*ssy offa enlisting as a :flabbynsick: dude with anxiety issues? Naw, that was you play-dohboy. :pacspit:

Oh, negged back on rc fat fukk. This the only salute you ever finna get.:salute: