MILITARY STORIES

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Son Goku

Daps
?
There was a thread on this on army reddit before so I was just curious as to anyone seeing anything. LT and a SFC got into as well as two SGT's from that thread.

Question seemed dumb af to anyone who has actually been in. :stopitslime: Ofc nikkas run the fade, in some units & branches that shyt is actually sanctioned.
Since joining the military doesn't make you a Captain America-ass supersoldier, it's just the same as any other fight you'd see. :unimpressed:

Dudes be jumping outta planes, blowing up shyt, saving lives, flying multimillion aircraft, and going to places your ass could only see on a map and you asked if anyone's seen dudes throw hands? :heh: :deadmanny:

Daps
This thread that got me thinking: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fall-20-000-feet-and-die-brehs.837630/

My father injured his knee in a jump. Ended up getting partial disability when he retired because of it.

Did any of you have to parachute? Have you ever seen anybody get injured or even die in an parachuting accident?

I'm pretty sure y'all parachutes have backups, right?
you jump with a reserve static and free fall ive never seen anyone die on a jump. the worst I’ve had is a bad exit followed by some wild twists in my chute. But I did see a dude barely step out of a C17 and he hit the side on exit but he was straight

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Question seemed dumb af to anyone who has actually been in. :stopitslime: Ofc nikkas run the fade, in some units & branches that shyt is actually sanctioned.
Since joining the military doesn't make you a Captain America-ass supersoldier, it's just the same as any other fight you'd see. :unimpressed:

Dudes be jumping outta planes, blowing up shyt, saving lives, flying multimillion aircraft, and going to places your ass could only see on a map and you asked if anyone's seen dudes throw hands? :heh: :deadmanny:
Don’t understand how this is stupid question, it’s MILITARY STORIES thread, you had fools on here talking about sexcapades and all, just random fukkery of the military. I don’t think of a bunch MFs in the military fighting, call it what you want, but you are treated to higher standard.

Son Goku

Daps
Don’t understand how this is stupid question, it’s MILITARY STORIES thread, you had fools on here talking about sexcapades and all, just random fukkery of the military. I don’t think of a bunch MFs in the military fighting, call it what you want, but you are treated to higher standard.

If you don't understand it's because you obviously weren't in. :mjpls:

People in many units spend more time with their fellow soldiers/sailors/Marines/airmen than they do with their spouses. Familiarity breeds contempt. Of course they're gonna fight, sometimes even physically.

Unless there was a super funny story attached to it, asking if any vets have seen a fistfight in their day is lame as fukk, especially without video. :skip:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
If you don't understand it's because you obviously weren't in. :mjpls:

People in many units spend more time with their fellow soldiers/sailors/Marines/airmen than they do with their spouses. Familiarity breeds contempt. Of course they're gonna fight, sometimes even physically.

Unless there was a super funny story attached to it, asking if any vets have seen a fistfight in their day is lame as fukk, especially without video. :skip:
Lol I think that was YOUR PARTICULAR UNIT, not every unit of full of dumbass people

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Iraq 2003

I’m in back of a Humvee just chilling and playing spades with my LCPL, PVT, and a couple of reservists attached to our unit. This is in the beginning of the war so we were in full M. O. P suits and gas mask on the hip 24/7. One the reservists is an Gunny. So we chopping it up, asking them the basics questions like where they’re from and such. Suddenly the gas attack alarm goes off. We’re scrambling to don and clear our masks. I get my mask on and check my marines to see if they put their shyt on correctly. In the corner of my eye I see one of the reservists, I think he was a SGT, staring at the corner of the humvee. I look at what he’s staring at and I see the GSGT looking dead at me like :merchant:. All respect for rank kind of leaves my mind for a sec and I’m like :martin:“ Gunny where is your fukking gas mask?” This fukker left his gas mask in his humvee. At this moment me and the others hit him with combination of :scust::gucci::dwillhuh::snoop::picard::ufdup:. Gunny is sweating bullets. I’m trying to reassure him that’s it’s probably an false alarm but this dude starts to hold his breath, which had me :dead: internally. After what seemed like an lifetime the all clear signal goes off. After taking our masks off and checking to make sure the coast is clear, I look the Gunny straight in the face and tell him to get his fukking gas mask before someone sees him without it. As soon as he was gone we’re all :russ::shaq::mjlol: at his ass. Everyone except for the other reservist. Dude was just :snoop: ashamed of just went down, because his SNCO was just reprimanded by an NCO who was just promoted to CPL just a week ago.
shmoney-shmurda-dance.gif

Son Goku

Daps
Iraq 2003

I’m in back of a Humvee just chilling and playing spades with my LCPL, PVT, and a couple of reservists attached to our unit. This is in the beginning of the war so we were in full M. O. P suits and gas mask on the hip 24/7. One the reservists is an Gunny. So we chopping it up, asking them the basics questions like where they’re from and such. Suddenly the gas attack alarm goes off. We’re scrambling to don and clear our masks. I get my mask on and check my marines to see if they put their shyt on correctly. In the corner of my eye I see one of the reservists, I think he was a SGT, staring at the corner of the humvee. I look at what he’s staring at and I see the GSGT looking dead at me like :merchant:. All respect for rank kind of leaves my mind for a sec and I’m like :martin:“ Gunny where is your fukking gas mask?” This fukker left his gas mask in his humvee. At this moment me and the others hit him with combination of :scust::gucci::dwillhuh::snoop::picard::ufdup:. Gunny is sweating bullets. I’m trying to reassure him that’s it’s probably an false alarm but this dude starts to hold his breath, which had me :dead: internally. After what seemed like an lifetime the all clear signal goes off. After taking our masks off and checking to make sure the coast is clear, I look the Gunny straight in the face and tell him to get his fukking gas mask before someone sees him without it. As soon as he was gone we’re all :russ::shaq::mjlol: at his ass. Everyone except for the other reservist. Dude was just :snoop: ashamed of just went down, because his SNCO was just reprimanded by an NCO who was just promoted to CPL just a week ago.
shmoney-shmurda-dance.gif

Reminds me of doing drills in full battle rattle back in the sandbox. :bryan:
One was at night and it caught these other cats slipping (and/or sleeping). :mjgrin: My bosses let me know since they were plugged in with base leaders. :salute:

Dudes not wearing their Level IV's were catching papers left and right. Folks running round between bunkers with no gear. :ufdup:

Commanders walking round seeing they folks in booty shorts, tank tops, pajama pants, and basketball shorts. :dead:

There is no fukkery like downrange fukkery :pachaha:(except maybe basic training fukkery :ohlawd:).