MILITARY STORIES

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
In the Philippines we are attached to a Filipino M113 company me and one of the chicks started chilling during the training and she has been trying to get me to smash but I wasnt trying to because we are in the middle of the jungle and haven’t showered

so I consulted my homies and my boy was like “I mean you haven’t showered and she hasn’t showered so naturally the stank cancels itself out”
:ehh:

My dumb ass was like damn this nikka is right
I raw dogged this chick in the back of an M113
When i’m walking back to our little makeshift defensive position a Water Buffalo is looking at me like :scust: you damn the animal
lmao! I'm assuming you were support? you drop a package off inside?

Daps
lmao! I'm assuming you were support? you drop a package off inside?
that was when I was in a regular infantry BN
I’ve only been a Raider for a few months

Damn just thinking back i was gonna join the marines after high school and do infantry and try and go Security Guard if i did a second enlistment
you made the right choice nothing is happening right now in the Marine Corps besides MARSOC and very few BNs getting to go to combat it’s not like when you just knew you were gonna be on a rotation you could do an enlistment and go to a bunch of countries none of which are combat zones

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
SOF uses the element of surprise, it's hard to hide 1,000 paratroopers falling on a LZ.
well a day jump in an area where the enemy expects you will get anybody killed. jump a battalion of dudes at night maybe in a rainstorm away from the objective and you will acheive surprise.

also theres the assumption that the US will have complete air supremacy.

that being said there was a four page discussion on the merits of a parachuting in general

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
that was when I was in a regular infantry BN
I’ve only been a Raider for a few months

you made the right choice nothing is happening right now in the Marine Corps besides MARSOC and very few BNs getting to go to combat it’s not like when you just knew you were gonna be on a rotation you could do an enlistment and go to a bunch of countries none of which are combat zones
youre the dude thats a jtac right?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
well a day jump in an area where the enemy expects you will get anybody killed. jump a battalion of dudes at night maybe in a rainstorm away from the objective and you will acheive surprise.

also theres the assumption that the US will have complete air supremacy.

that being said there was a four page discussion on the merits of a parachuting in general
I saw that turned into a clusterfukk and correct me if wrong, most sof would drop in at night.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
what do you mean? and I should've clarified white and a large percentage of latinos. If you work with a high number of blacks then I'll say they don't wear their political affiliations on their face.

:duck:

Issa lot of non-right wingers in the military these days. There are liberal and moderate black/white/latino folks walkin round in uniform right now.

Not saying it's not MAGA cacs (there are) or folks on some :mjpls: shyt, but it's not all that white rhetoric nikkas be spouting as facts.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
:duck:

Issa lot of non-right wingers in the military these days. There are liberal and moderate black/white/latino folks walkin round in uniform right now.

Not saying it's not MAGA cacs (there are) or folks on some :mjpls: shyt, but it's not all that white rhetoric nikkas be spouting as facts.
:jbhmm: a few years makes a difference I guess, or maybe it's unit and branch dependent.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:jbhmm: a few years makes a difference I guess, or maybe it's unit and branch dependent.
I think it depends on the unit more than anything

I've seen companies right next to each other have completely different vibes. It takes a lot to maintain and reward a blatantly racist ass unit. And I've seen those..... Its not a mystery when you come across it either.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Could be. :yeshrug:

I ran into a lot of issues but I never thought it was because I was black.

I just assumed it was because I’m an a$$hole.
:manny: