The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it separates the people who value their knees from those who don't :mjlol:

its 2020 - if airborne won't even jump into afghanistan then where they hell are they gonna jump again? only thing airborne units got is tradition - and tradition built off learning from the mistakes of german and british airdrops at that

jumping out of a plane was dumb then and its even dumber now. the only reason it was even pushed to begin with was because of how time was no one's friend in WW2 and because information was incredibly hard to come by. dropping a massive number of soldiers in an area where they weren't supposed to be may as well have been strategic pocket sand in your enemy's eyes - something to buy you time while you pushed your armor to where it needed to be.

its not fear stopping people its common sense. shyt ain't even a school or skillset :dead: airborne is play play mixed with nostalgia

what can an airborne soldier do that a drone can't?

oh that's right. die and waste a bunch of training and time/money invested :martin:

yeah you might be sipping the koolaid homie :francis:

he told no lies there
Venezuela? :lupe:

Daps
how bad was it?
during the initial Normandy jump June 5-6 the 82nd and 101st had a 50% casualty rate both had 1,200 killed,missing or wounded during the Normandy campaign alone. Prior to the 82nd jumping into Sicily they had to stop doing practice jumps due to how many paratroopers were getting hurt to reserve them for the real
Combat jump

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
If the military issued wives to soldiers the airforce would issue each soldier a 24 year old college grad that can cook thats in shape.
Army would issue a 32 year old former stripper with neck tats.

What would the Navy brehs get? :dame:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Homie, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SHARE ALL OF YOUR BUSINESS!!! To keep it a buck I don't think the military is a good fit for you. Even as a Airman you will be given some responsibilty and expected to perform. You read in the military newspapers of somebody doing something dumb and ruining their lives all the time.

The military will expect you to be an adult. That white supremacist who shot up a church was a former Airman/incel who got kicked out for some sex crime.

Even the brother who killed those race soliders in Dallas got kicked out for harrassing a female solider.

At the end of the day the miltary is just a job, It can't solve your life problems.

Real talk I went to basic training in All Male Fort Benning. I did my AIT at Fort Gordon even Airforce commo guys go there We had girls but my class didn't have any. I didn't see any women except one time I snuck out during my 6 month AIT training where I managed to smash the uglist drunk chuck I ever fukked. Then I went to Airborne school again some girls there but none in my Platoon but all the signal people hung out together. After graduation there were 3 girls and 14 guys we all wanted to fukk 2 of the girls got blind drunk in the hotel room this other chick who was a combat cameraman like Private Joker didn't get drunk but excused herself to take care of her two friends. None of the dudes touched the women.

I'm not saying you're a bad person but being in the military there's gonna be times you're around women and you're going to want to fukk and even if she's funnyy looking she's gonna get attention from other thirsty guys. If you touch her you're done. If act creepy she might accuse you of sexual harrasment and it will derail your career. I'm not saying that you shouldn't join, but you need to be well adjusted before you do. My advice is to get some friends that care about you. Ask any cool thotties you can be honest with them about your situation tell them you're gonna join the miltary and you don't want to die a virgin somebody will hook you up on the low. I strongly advise to Not be a Virgin when you go to Basic Training.

By the way (if you even make it that far) there's gonna be some thotties on Hotel night when you do your medical, Normally I'd suggest staying away from them but If a chick shows interest tell her your situation and see if she'll hook you up. Even then chances are those MEPS hoes will be too drunk or looking for attention not dikk.
I'm crying at the underlined and italicized.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I avoided female RDCs like the plague when I went thru Great Lakes. Attitudes always on 12, and God forbid u were a male looking in their direction :francis:

we had two female DCs out of 3 total and those women were so fukking extra.... :mjlol:

I was good (until the end where I told them to just smoke me. I don't even care anymore - and they took that shyt personally) but they were on my friend's NECK the whole fukking time. They threw this man's equipment out the second floor window because he had a poptart wrapper in his gear :dead: dude was wild but they refused to let him live or show any kind of morale.

I'll never forget how they had this girl on the floor, shaking and in tears because she showed up to formation with colored contacts :russ:

"You trying to fukk my battle buddy private? :gucci: ayo DS Smith - would let this dumbass soldier suck your dikk or nah?"

DS Smith: :whoa::whoa::whoa:

"YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY BATTLE BUDDY'S MARRIAGE PRIVATE?? :damn: "

whole unit was :huhldup: trying to disappear. shyt has me laughing to this fukkin day

Female NCO's (some of them) can be bigger dikks than most men. They try to overcompensate for the stereotype and end up over doing it especially over petty shyt.

How they look? Ugly or good looking or at the very least decent.