MILITARY STORIES

Daps
Be a former 5’9 250 pound breh who worked hard to drop weight and earn a spot in the worlds greatest Air Force you meet a nice chick in training and y’all hit it off. You’re running back from the gym because now you’re on your fitness shyt. You see the chick you’ve been trying to smash get picked up from the barracks by a SNCO in a hellcat

pain:mjcry:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Be a former 5’9 250 pound breh who worked hard to drop weight and earn a spot in the worlds greatest Air Force you meet a nice chick in training and y’all hit it off. You’re running back from the gym because now you’re on your fitness shyt. You see the chick you’ve been trying to smash get picked up from the barracks by a SNCO in a hellcat

pain:mjcry:

:russ:

All on the way back to your dorm room since you can't move off base as a male E-3 and you can't get married because you have no game or gwap. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? From what I heard most women in military towns view the soldiers as walking licks for money, they know if they get married they will get free healthcare and that bah rate
Most of the civilian women I’m around either don’t know about the benefits or don’t care

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of the civilian women I’m around either don’t know about the benefits or don’t care

yeah most of them don’t...but their are some that do. Let’s be honest even truckers have groupies so the women who know about the benefits generally were in or a dependent or have dated a lot of men that were in. I always told folks if you are spitting game and she’s asks your rank she’s either in or a dependa.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah most of them don’t...but their are some that do. Let’s be honest even truckers have groupies so the women who know about the benefits generally were in or a dependent or have dated a lot of men that were in. I always told folks if you are spitting game and she’s asks your rank she’s either in or a dependa.
I have yet to meet these groupies in Abilene Texas :laff:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have yet to meet these groupies in Abilene Texas :laff:

im not familiar but since you are in Texas go away from the base I’m thinking that’s dyess...if you go to Austin or Dallas and talk to a female you will see what I mean. Waco also has some groupies.

I can tell you more about central Texas Killeen etc and Witchita Falls

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not familiar but since you are in Texas go away from the base I’m thinking that’s dyess...if you go to Austin or Dallas and talk to a female you will see what I mean. Waco also has some groupies.

I can tell you more about central Texas Killeen etc and Witchita Falls
Yup I’m stationed in Dyess
I go to Fort Worth some weekends

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup I’m stationed in Dyess
I go to Fort Worth some weekends

yeah also I’ll be blunt the AF bases don’t tend to have the military groupies around them like army and marine spots...but you wouldn’t want to deal with any of them anyway usually fat women or butt ugly.

it was the same when I was at minot college chicks acted like they were on some other shyt

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah also I’ll be blunt the AF bases don’t tend to have the military groupies around them like army and marine spots...but you wouldn’t want to deal with any of them anyway usually fat women or butt ugly.

it was the same when I was at minot college chicks acted like they were on some other shyt
True
I see some of these military wives I’m like :ohmy:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

This might low-key be the move. :ohhh: :takedat:
Get you a beater in the garage but keep you a spaceship on the lot. :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
BLM??? You can openly be in something that poltical in SOF units where white bois are to the right of Hitler??? I was a support weenie but I never heard any Black dude tabbed or non tabbed say anything Pro Black. We did good if white boys didn't make a Selous Scouts or Rhodesian SAS reference. It didn't help that the web gear we used was called Rhodesian
:ohhh: