Mike - Official Trailer (Mike Tyson Biopic Series on Hulu)

Daps
Is this good?:lupe:

How many fukken biopics does he have? :dahell:
:lupe:
1. Yes, though they rush through every period of his life so far.

2. Quite a few because he's such a complex person. I would love another Don King biopic (last one was in the '90s with Ving Rhames) or a Robyn Givens biopic, or a Robyn/Tyson movie just based on their courtship and short marriage.

My biggest complaint about this show rushing things is that Givens/Tyson needed at least two hours to pick out the complexity in their relationship.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
1. Yes, though they rush through every period of his life so far.

2. Quite a few because he's such a complex person. I would love another Don King biopic (last one was in the '90s with Ving Rhames) or a Robyn Givens biopic, or a Robyn/Tyson movie just based on their courtship and short marriage.

My biggest complaint about this show rushing things is that Givens/Tyson needed at least two hours to pick out the complexity in their relationship.
Watched it because it is only 30 minutes per episode.

I mean wtf? there is anything here we don't already know? Even if you are a slight fan of boxing, you know Mike's history.

I didn't know NYC was so fukken grimy. I wonder why don't have movies/tv shows from that era.

He has lived an extraordinary life though. :ehh:

Daps
Watched it because it is only 30 minutes per episode.

I mean wtf? there is anything here we don't already know? Even if you are a slight fan of boxing, you know Mike's history.

I didn't know NYC was so fukken grimy. I wonder why don't have movies/tv shows from that era.

He has lived an extraordinary life though. :ehh:
Most of the NYC grime we get is from the '70s. Shaft (OG, not remake), The Taking of Pelham 1-2-3 (again, gotta see the OG and not the remake), Mean Streets, etc.

It's good to see '80s grime in this show, but for NYC grime, '70s films are where it's at.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’m the best ever. I’m the most brutal, vicious, and most ruthless champion there’s ever been.
There’s no one can stop me! Lennox is a conqueror? No. I’m Alexander. He’s no Alexander. I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!”

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I’m the best ever. I’m the most brutal, vicious, and most ruthless champion there’s ever been.
There’s no one can stop me! Lennox is a conqueror? No. I’m Alexander. He’s no Alexander. I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!”
Classic quote.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Unauthorized bio pics/shows have always been a thing. You don’t remember Flex playing MJ :usure::russ:

Don't forget that Jordan movie either :mjlol:

But sometimes it's for the best as others have said, you don't get a skewed view of the person. Tell the whole truth not some of it or the portion that makes the person look good. Everyone is flawed and has made mistakes.