Mike - Official Trailer (Mike Tyson Biopic Series on Hulu)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Watched the two episodes. Great show, well directed, well performed but there are some very personable moments I could see Mike disagreeing with.

No idea who wrote this show but how are you going to tell a man his life was different than what actually happened? :wtf:

Don’t mind this cookie cutter story Hulu is telling but I hope Mike is able to put a serious spin on the biopic genre with the film coming out starring Jamie foxx

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No idea who wrote this show but how are you going to tell a man his life was different than what actually happened? :wtf:

what makes you think that is the case at the underlined?

I imagine his autobiography and his one-man show tour were the source for a lot of the show’s material mixed with a lot of interviews and other footage from documentaries, etc.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
what makes you think that is the case at the underlined?

I imagine his autobiography and his one-man show tour were the source for a lot of the show’s material mixed with a lot of interviews and other footage from documentaries, etc.
Some of the scenes and dialogue are very intimate. If Mike is saying no then it has to be no. Just imagine someone making a movie about your life when you’ve worked really hard to make sure you control the narrative

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of the scenes and dialogue are very intimate. If Mike is saying no then it has to be no. Just imagine someone making a movie about your life when you’ve worked really hard to make sure you control the narrative

ok I get where you’re coming from…especially during scenes when he was talking with his mother…I definitely thought to myself how much of this is real vs conjecture…and if he’s ever shared these moments with anyone (I read his book but I never saw his whole show so idk how much he shared with the audience)

but did mike say “no” tho bcuz he felt it wouldn’t be truthful or he just simply didn’t want them sharing his story period regardless of how accurate it is?

I get not wanting someone to share your story without consent but my thing is I don’t think that necessarily implies the story isn’t truthful

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
some cats wanna act brand new and pretend they’re not watching it on “principle” bcuz mike complained…I’m curious if some of the same ppl were all in on ‘winning time’

No they watched.

Coli be lying it’s ass off :mjlol:

The things some do for clout:mjgrin: