Mike - Official Trailer (Mike Tyson Biopic Series on Hulu)

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Good show overall, I enjoyed it. Dude”s life is definitely worthy of a Hollywood story. I hope this motivates him to push through with his own movie or show now. I think it would still be well received if done right cause as good as this Hulu show was it was still surface level and didn’t reveal a lot that we didn’t know already.
Depressing as shyt and theres a point where Mike was potentially should have died ie got killed or Off himself..too much rubbish in his life beyond the Glory.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this good? i didn't check for it because Mike said he didn't co-sign and the reviews weren't that strong either..

QBN

All Star
Daps
is this good? i didn't check for it because Mike said he didn't co-sign and the reviews weren't that strong either..
I mean, overall it's a solid, mostly entertaining watch due to the craziness of Mike's life and the great performance by Trevante Rhodes. But episode 5 was completely disrespectful to Mike (portrays him as a rapist). Plus being only a 30 min show, they speed through a lot of the key moments in his life. It's something you can throw on when you're not sure what to watch and see if it holds your attention.

QBN

All Star
Daps
In real life after Mike's brawl with Lennox Lewis at that press conference, he threatened to sodomize a White reporter :dame: and repeatedly called the reporter a "fakkit".

But in the show they changed it to Mike calling the reporter "white boy". Interesting...the writers were afraid to offend LGBT yet they had multiple characters saying "nikka" throughout the show :mjpls:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Just watched the whole series... It was pretty good...

For all these years I resented my father cuz as a kid he bought me the NES Punch out game with the white guy on the cover and I thought my pops was being cheap cuz the Tyson punch out cost more... Didn't know they removed Tyson from the cover after that Buster Douglas fight.... :mjcry:

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In real life after Mike's brawl with Lennox Lewis at that press conference, he threatened to sodomize a White reporter :dame: and repeatedly called the reporter a "fakkit".

But in the show they changed it to Mike calling the reporter "white boy". Interesting...the writers were afraid to offend LGBT yet they had multiple characters saying "nikka" throughout the show :mjpls:
that part

• Dap
Reactions: QBN