Mike - Official Trailer (Mike Tyson Biopic Series on Hulu)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Episode 3 song ID?
When Mike meets Robin Givens..the catchy 80s track?

I’m trying to find it…apparently a snippet of it was used in BMF ep. 7 …supposedly the artist is alonda rich (not from the 80s) but the song was created for the show and it’s only a snippet…looking to see if there’s a full track but no title was provided

here’s the discussion (scroll down)…I came across it while googling some of the lyrics…

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watching the newest episodes and they really portray his current wife like a real one.

even his second wife seemed like a real one to be honest.

but dude had some serious demons he overcame :salute:

forgot this dropped today…cool…wondering if I should watch it now or wait til ‘atlanta’ drop

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
watching the newest episodes and they really portray his current wife like a real one.

even his second wife seemed like a real one to be honest.

but dude had some serious demons he overcame :salute:
Dr Monika Tyson held Tyson down man, but he cheate don her and treated her like shyt which he deeply regrets. His current wife is a dime and was a friend when he got out of Prison, her step dad was his Imam.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Good show overall, I enjoyed it. Dude”s life is definitely worthy of a Hollywood story. I hope this motivates him to push through with his own movie or show now. I think it would still be well received if done right cause as good as this Hulu show was it was still surface level and didn’t reveal a lot that we didn’t know already.