Migrating shyt to a new phone is a gawt damm headache!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Last pass and my SD card solve most of those issues. I just moved from an S10+ to a Note10+ and outside of re-downloading some YouTube videos and some two step verifications it was simple. Even including that stuff it was simple.
Yeah u don't have what I have on my phone :unimpressed:

Which is why I only made this thread as a statement and not asking for assistance :unimpressed:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just used this for the 1st time, my new phone has every single app, pic, text, ect from my old phone.

Im extremely good wit computers but this aint rocket science my nikka
You old faced nikka

I literally said I used smart switch:dead:

nikkas really coming in to talk like they Bill Gates and don't even know wtf the thread about:heh:

But hey good for u lol guy
Glad u got ya Lil apps n pics settled

I'm sure u need that win:dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah u don't have what I have on my phone :unimpressed:

Which is why I only made this thread as a statement and not asking for assistance :unimpressed:
As a person that switches phones 3 times a year easy you just don't know what you're doing if you think it's difficult. Especially switching from one Samsung to another. 70% of it all is cloud backup and 20% of it can be done by using Authy and LastPass or any other competent password manager.

There's maybe 10% you have to do yourself.

I've gone from an S5 to an S6 to an S7 to a Note7 to another Note7 to a S7 again to an S8 to a Note8 to a Note9 to an S10+ to now a Note10+ so I know a thing or two about how to switch phones. That's not counting my iPhone 5, 6, 6s, 7,and X that was between all those phones too.

ISyncr syncs all my music and playlist to iTunes and I maintain that on 2 PCs an iPhone and my Note10+ all with the same playlist and play counts synced to my SD card on Android. My Google Play music has the same physical playlist as my iPhone and PC.

The only thing I have to redo is my Audible books, my Yahoo email, and my Microsoft email then use LastPass to log into all my apps do the two factor and turn on fingerprint login after that.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As a person that switches phones 3 times a year easy you just don't know what you're doing if you think it's difficult. Especially switching from one Samsung to another. 70% of it all is cloud backup and 20% of it can be done by using Authy and LastPass or any other competent password manager.

There's maybe 10% you have to do yourself.

I've gone from an S5 to an S6 to an S7 to a Note7 to another Note7 to a S7 again to an S8 to a Note8 to a Note9 to an S10+ to now a Note10+ so I know a thing or two about how to switch phones. That's not counting my iPhone 5, 6, 6s, 7,and X that was between all those phones too.

ISyncr syncs all my music and playlist to iTunes and I maintain that on 2 PCs an iPhone and my Note10+ all with the same playlist and play counts synced to my SD card on Android. My Google Play music has the same physical playlist as my iPhone and PC.

The only thing I have to redo is my Audible books, my Yahoo email, and my Microsoft email then use LastPass to log into all my apps do the two factor and turn on fingerprint login after that.
U typed all that and lost in the 1st sentence :unimpressed:

Not reading past that

Nowhere did I mention anything being difficult :skip:

U really typed all that like u actually thought I would read it:skip:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I went from a Galaxy S6 to S10+ earlier this year and it was a breeze. Connected the cable to each phone and started the app. It took like 10 minutes.

:yeshrug:

bnew

Veteran
Daps