Migrating shyt to a new phone is a gawt damm headache!

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Word I got a droid:ohhh:

So all your email accounts already have the login info input

All the YouTube downloads migrate to the new device

Yo Play Music migrates everything

You new phone is magically mirrored to every detail?

Word?
All 20 of your Bluetooth devices paired to the new phone:ehh:

Word:ohhh:

Every signal one of those things migrate over via icloud backup.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It is for me sucks for you tho....:ld: Google drive, videos and docs is all I needed really... Anything I really need I have backed up on a portable hdd...:ufdup:
you don't even know what the fukk u talking about:deadmanny:

So your cloud got all your Google Play playlist correct with the songs u downloaded from Play and the songs that were on your device?

NO

so the videos u downloaded from YouTube for Offline play were added to your new device?

NO

So all of your email acct had the login info already?

NO

All of your apps had the info to login?
Including the 1s not from the play store or samsung that you dl from an outside source?

NO

So stfu:bryan:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you don't even know what the fukk u talking about:deadmanny:

So your cloud got all your Google Play playlist correct with the songs u downloaded from Play and the songs that were on your device?

NO

so the videos u downloaded from YouTube for Offline play were added to your new device?

NO

So all of your email acct had the login info already?

NO

All of your apps had the info to login?
Including the 1s not from the play store or samsung that you dl from an outside source?

NO

So stfu:bryan:

Dude Google keeps a record of ALL THE APPS I USE ON MY SMARTPHONE u fukking genius...:mjlol: anytime I jump to a new device I log in with Google play store in my account and redownload what I want... Gmail is the same thing. I can use Google music but I use Amazon music for that and all my OLDER stuff I keep on my hdd and make a copy dragged and dropped from my PC takes no more than 3 minutes...:what: also Google docs & Google drive keeps what I have stored in it's cloud storage anything OLDER OR MORE PERSONAL I HAVE ON MY HDD...:umad: how simple does it have to be to realize you screwed up...:mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Calls me “non tech” but doesn’t realize that iCloud backup literally clones your phone, so if you get another one you can have the exact same setup as your last one in one sitting... :skip:
Calls u non tech and tells u that no bitxh it does not :deadmanny: u don't even know what the fukk I'm saying:bryan:

Gah damm:deadmanny: