Migrating shyt to a new phone is a gawt damm headache!

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That shyt is annoying. The hardest part for me was that some of my apps I had to reenter passwords to enable using FaceID. Some apps I hadn't used passwords on in years so did not remember them. That combined with some documents I had stored within apps that did not move over. Other issue was some apps not working right because they required logging in on the new phone once before notifications kicked in. Most minor annoyances but that shyt can add up.
U don’t save your passwords?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Another Android fail

:rudy:

android has all types of backup solutions

if he had a International exynos based phone instead of US version with a locked bootloader he could have did a nandroid backup and have a 1:1 copy of his phone.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you don't even know what the fukk u talking about:deadmanny:

So your cloud got all your Google Play playlist correct with the songs u downloaded from Play and the songs that were on your device?

NO

so the videos u downloaded from YouTube for Offline play were added to your new device?

NO

So all of your email acct had the login info already?

NO

All of your apps had the info to login?
Including the 1s not from the play store or samsung that you dl from an outside source?

NO

So stfu:bryan:
Last pass and my SD card solve most of those issues. I just moved from an S10+ to a Note10+ and outside of re-downloading some YouTube videos and some two step verifications it was simple. Even including that stuff it was simple.