Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
its funny how they make the little nikka without dreads wear the small chain and other dude gets to keep the QC chain on

Blatlanta

In The Bity Boolin In The Bondo
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I already said that the nikkas that robbed Quavo were Fat Trel affiliates in another thread, that vid just confirms it...

Fat Trel and Fredo Santana are good friends ya know.....

You do the math...

:demonic:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I already said that the nikkas that robbed Quavo were Fat Trel affiliates in another thread, that vid just confirms it...

Fat Trel and Fredo Santana are good friends ya know.....

You do the math...

:demonic:

Nah these just some local bums that robbed them. They not even down with trel like that

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I hope these nikkas know aint nobody checking for they mixtape:mjlol:...refuse to tell what happened cuz "I aint tellin:mjpls:" while shooting a video tellin on yourself brehs:why:.

You'd be surprised. The rap game in DC is so wide open, that dissing, chain snatching shyt still works and an put you on. That's exactly how Shy Glizzy got hot. Two years ago he started dissing Fat Trel, literally for attention, he said it himself. Then he caught the biggest alley-oop when Chief Keef took the bait right when I don't Like popped off and started dissing on twitter. From there he just kept feeding the streets with mixtapes and people just started rocking with him. Now look at him:

Blatlanta

In The Bity Boolin In The Bondo
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
You'd be surprised. The rap game in DC is so wide open, that dissing, chain snatching shyt still works and an put you on. That's exactly how Shy Glizzy got hot. Two years ago he started dissing Fat Trel, literally for attention, he said it himself. Then he caught the biggest alley-oop when Chief Keef took the bait right when I don't Like popped off and started dissing on twitter. From there he just kept feeding the streets with mixtapes and people just started rocking with him. Now look at him:

I'm honestly surprised Glizzy isn't bigger than he already is.

He got a huge following in the DMV...prolly the biggest iv'e seen for a local rapper in that area..

We dont really fukk with him like that in ATL for some reason

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm honestly surprised Glizzy isn't bigger than he already he is.

He got a huge following in the DMV...prolly the biggest iv'e seen for a local rapper in that area..

We dont really fukk with him like that in ATL....

I thought Awesome would be the song that would take him over, but it didn't take off nationally like it could have. I guess that's why he's now looking at label deals