Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Lil Durk is the only one that actually knows how to speak well in interviews and such.....which is a key reason why his career is elevating to a new level. He's more marketable than the rest of them and that's a primary reason why.

OG's may like youngins that dont talk much but young fans, ya know the ones who attend concerts and shyt, like to see personality....

Glizzy talk like he scared of the world
Actually Fredo is the most articulate out of all of them.
Durk is just a step above keef and reese

Blatlanta

In The Bity Boolin In The Bondo
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Actually Fredo is the most articulate out of all of them.
Durk is just a step above keef and reese

He seems much more less willing to do interviews tho...like I've barely ever seen him do press and when he does he rarely steps out of his box and expresses himself.

Durk always talking to Vlad and shyt lol

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
He seems much more less willing to do interviews tho...like I've barely ever seen him do press and when he does he rarely steps out of his box and expresses himself.

Durk always talking to Vlad and shyt lol
But Vlad videos be like one interview broken down into 5 different parts over the course of a month lol

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps

Pablo❕ @bLoWcHeEzE_MeL
Follow

NeVa BeEn HoT nikka BeEn 2 jAiL 100 TiMeS nEvEr FoLd iJuS sAiD sUm ShiD iWaSnT sUpPoSe To SaY DiDnT kNo iWaS BeiN rEcOrD sMh iNdUsTrY FaKe

4:47 AM - 25 Nov 2014

Pablo❕ ‏@bLoWcHeEzE_MeL

@FATTREL iSeE u KeEp DuCkiN mY CaLLs iTs AiGhT cUz dNt HaVe To Be ScArEd Of Me bRo ChEcK uR vOiCeMaiL aSaP TeLL @jewjew iSaiD wZuP

:dwillhuh:

Its hurts my head to even try to read that shyt

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What exactly is he saying???
Let me pull my ignorance dictionary out to try and decipher this shyt. From the looks of it dude with the dreads hit the Migos DM trying to resolve the conflict and give the chain back. He told them people in DC are at his neck and been trying to rob/kill him or whatever.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Let me pull my ignorance dictionary out to try and decipher this shyt. From the looks of it dude with the dreads hit the Migos DM trying to resolve the conflict and give the chain back. He told them people in DC are at his neck and been trying to rob/kill him or whatever.
Hit Trel sayin dont b scared too...