Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

Blatlanta

In The Bity Boolin In The Bondo
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I thought Awesome would be the song that would take him over, but it didn't take off nationally like it could have. I guess that's why he's now looking at label deals

That shyt was a club hit down here but thats the only record anyone knows from him and this is ATL we hear tons of one hit wonder club type records from local dudes so you def gotta deliver constantly to build a true buzz down here...

Dude came to the club(mansion elan) and no one even knew who he was and he didnt get booked or anything it was just a random appearance. He isnt big enough to get any show or club appearance money down here...

I honestly think he has tons of good records and if meek hadn't had got locked up he probably could have helped push him some more.

The DMV is honestly a hard place to come out of as an artist cause i know dudes local following is crazy but that shyt isnt translating

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That shyt was a club hit down here but thats the only record anyone knows from him and this is ATL we hear tons of one hit wonder club type records from local dudes so you def gotta deliver constantly to build a true buzz down here...

Dude came to the club(mansion elan) and no one even knew who he was and he didnt get booked or anything it was just a random appearance. He isnt big enough to get any show or club appearance money down here...

I honestly think he has tons of good records and if meek hadn't had got locked up he probably could have helped push him some more.

The DMV is honestly a hard place to come out of as an artist cause i know dudes local following is crazy but that shyt isnt translating

Yeah. Everybody here fukks with him but truth be told idk if he really gets alot of shows here either [He does get some but how many times in a year can you keep performing in the same area?]. I remember Howard homecoming he was a lil salty on instagram because nobody booked him. Dude ended up going to the club and dropping 10stacks himself :heh:

Blatlanta

Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Yeah. Everybody here fukks with him but truth be told idk if he really gets alot of shows here either [He does get some but how many times in a year can you keep performing in the same area?]. I remember Howard homecoming he was a lil salty on instagram because nobody booked him. Dude ended up going to the club and dropping 10stacks himself :heh:

Yeah I saw that lol, thats a very small club in downtown DC....nikka doesnt even drink and cant drink after getting stabbed and having liver problems...

He got booked at Delaware State but not Howard which pissed him off LOL....

Honestly though, dude lacks personality and is sorta "corny" for a modern day rapper which could be a reason for him not really blowing up already. Dudes be doing weird ish to appeal nowadays. He's more like an early 2000s type rapper personality wise...

Daps
my nikka bought more chains # gd
B26DY30CQAAg-8o.jpg:large

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yeah I saw that lol, thats a very small club in downtown DC....nikka doesnt even drink and cant drink after getting stabbed and having liver problems...

He got booked at Delaware State but not Howard which pissed him off LOL....

Honestly though, dude lacks personality and is sorta "corny" for a modern day rapper which could be a reason for him not really blowing up already. Dudes be doing weird ish to appeal nowadays. He's more like an early 2000s type rapper personality wise...

You're so right about that personality shyt. He did an interview with Karen Civil where he went back to his hood and that shyt couldn't have been any more boring.

Damn I ain't know about that liver shyt

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
You're so right about that personality shyt. He did an interview with Karen Civil where he went back to his hood and that shyt couldn't have been any more boring.

Damn I ain't know about that liver shyt

Wtf you expect :what: his name is "SHY" glizzy. He is not a charismatic fellow.

We all kno all the real hittaz are not good talkers and rather not speak on street shyt.

Look at all the chiraq goons like chief, they don't even know how to present themselves. OGs likes yougnings that dont talk much.

Blatlanta

Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Wtf you expect :what: his name is "SHY" glizzy. He is not a charismatic fellow.

We all kno all the real hittaz are not good talkers and rather not speak on street shyt.

Look at all the chiraq goons like chief, they don't even know how to present themselves. OGs likes yougnings that dont talk much.

Lil Durk is the only one that actually knows how to speak well in interviews and such.....which is a key reason why his career is elevating to a new level. He's more marketable than the rest of them and that's a primary reason why.

OG's may like youngins that dont talk much but young fans, ya know the ones who attend concerts and shyt, like to see personality....

Glizzy talk like he scared of the world

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I'm honestly surprised Glizzy isn't bigger than he already is.

He got a huge following in the DMV...prolly the biggest iv'e seen for a local rapper in that area..

We dont really fukk with him like that in ATL for some reason
:usure: had numerous folks blasting young jefe all through Summer.. He known in atl for sure..specially after having the last track on that future tape last christmas

Blatlanta

Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
:usure: had numerous folks blasting young jefe all through Summer.. He known in atl for sure..specially after having the last track on that future tape last christmas

Im sure he has a few fans down here but honestly he definitely didnt have tons of people blasting that Young Jefe in ATL, most look at him as a one hit wonder and only know him for Awesome.

There are tons of DMV people who have relocated to ATL or who travel back and forth so you may be referring to that side of the spectrum...but in terms of locals in the city? nah

Like he couldnt pack a club or show down here at all by himself....not even close.