Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
PG always been cutthroat...areas like Landover, Suitland, Forestville, Glenarden, Seat Pleasant are dangerous as hell! And it only got worse once DC tore down all the projects and forced gentrification. A lot of them areas dirtier and grimier than DC. Not to fukked around in.
went to the Iverson mall in Landover...shyt aint seem overly bad but it was def the hood compared to say Laurel...i had just came from Camden tho so it def wasnt bad as tht :damn:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
You're not wrong. What I'm wondering is why the hell is PG County like that? According to wikipedia it's the 70th most affluent county in the whole nation, the wealthiest black-majority country, and has way below-average rates of poverty.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...-crime-drops-for-3rd-straight-year-98790.html
This article does say the homicide rate and violent is falling but the crime is still way too high for a place like PG. Is it because the official County border includes poor areas next to DC, or is there a messed up mentality among the non-poor people living in PG ?

Both. Seen it coming years ago when DC started gentrifying.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
went to the Iverson mall in Landover...shyt aint seem overly bad but it was def the hood compared to say Laurel...i had just came from Camden tho so it def wasnt bad as tht :damn:
Iverson Mall isn't really bad but it's some cuts in Suitland that you don't fukk around in...hell PG damn near as a whole is dangerous...used to run around PG heavily when I was younger and seen too damn many shootouts in what was suppose to be the 'burbs...lol

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iverson Mall isn't really bad but it's some cuts in Suitland that you don't fukk around in...hell PG damn near as a whole is dangerous...used to run around PG heavily when I was younger and seen too damn many shootouts in what was suppose to be the 'burbs...lol
Bowie was having shootouts too?

Serb

CAC Gawd
Daps
Reppin
Serbia
Very much true, but these places that they were awkward in were staples for city nikkas at the time...

All im saying is that to be uncomfortable in those areas shows how suburban these guys really are...

nikkas like Young Thug, Cash Out, Rich Kidz and shyt been comfortable in the REAL ATLANTA, how you not familiar with the hood in the city that you rep?

The Suburbs Vs The Real City of ATL can almost be two different worlds at times....

What was the first song :feedme:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
@Quavostuntin - migobands Fresh out the DC county for Agg. Assault!! ASK YA BOI. Lol Restrain Order

I guess nikkas wanna play the "they tellin on us" card :mindblown:

Dude prolly had too much pride and got roped for still bein on the scene rowdy and shyt

rapshyt really like some high school shyt...not even college tho. nikkas will say literally whtever to dodge the L lol...

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Bowie was having shootouts too?

Bowie's safe for the most part BUT I went to school with a nikka that got killed in the parking lot of a Ihop in Bowie. And this just recently happened in Bowie:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...ac5dee-4984-11e4-b72e-d60a9229cc10_story.html

That lil nikka also went to my school, not while I was there, I know a couple nikkas that knew dude.

It's like what @Elevated ATLien said, there's just a fukked up mentality amongst some of the nikkas here smh. Like wtf this nikka got all those face tatts for :dahell:. I was just at the dollar store in Largo and I seen a nikka face tatted in there too smh :snoop:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Bowie's safe for the most part BUT I went to school with a nikka that got killed in the parking lot of a Ihop in Bowie. And this just recently happened in Bowie:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...ac5dee-4984-11e4-b72e-d60a9229cc10_story.html

That lil nikka also went to my school, not while I was there, I know a couple nikkas that knew dude.

It's like what @Elevated ATLien said, there's just a fukked up mentality amongst some of the nikkas here smh. Like wtf this nikka got all those face tatts for :dahell:. I was just at the dollar store in Largo and I seen a nikka face tatted in there too smh :snoop:
rap music breh... shyt sad. Ever ask ya self why 90percent of nikkas with face tats got em in literally the same spots as Wayne, Gucci, Soulja Boy, etc?

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
PG always been cutthroat...areas like Landover, Suitland, Forestville, Glenarden, Seat Pleasant are dangerous as hell! And it only got worse once DC tore down all the projects and forced gentrification. A lot of them areas dirtier and grimier than DC. Not to fukked around in.
You forgot Cap Heights

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
rap music breh... shyt sad. Ever ask ya self why 90percent of nikkas with face tats got em in literally the same spots as Wayne, Gucci, Soulja Boy, etc?

:stopitslime: Thats prison culture that some rappers choose to imitate. Not the other way around.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

SO true. What I don't understand is that well off black kids be thinking that it's cool to be "in the streets" like that.