Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Seems like Migos get their Authentic STaMP RIGHT NOW
i dont want to hear no more about these nikkas being fake or from the "soft" side of GA
wooooooooooooo DC take this L the Long way :mjpls:

Migos kinda is from the soft side of the metro though. Gwinnett County dudes aint lame but that shyt really has no hood Black parts. The parts of Gwinnett County that are hood is all Mexican, the esse's the only ones making noise up there. But Gwinnett does have a lot of dope boys who made a little money and went out there and bought a big ass house and to be honest the Migos strike me as the kids or younger family of some dope boys and thats where they got their swag from. They themselves not gangsta but Im pretty sure its somebody in they camp who really got some pull on the streets. All that "trappin out of Bando's" and shyt those nikkas talk is someone else in they camp experience Gwinnett doesnt even have abandoned houses like that and them nikkas just graduated from Berkmar High just a few years ago. They are just some fukking kids who probably had an uncle who had the work.

But I dont see how DC took an L. This aint no DC vs ATL beef, that shyt doesn't exist in the real world. Hell nikkas in the A probably fukk with DC the most behind Detroit. That shyt is the nearest big city to us, if you in a car its damn near the same exact time to drive to DC from the A as it is Miami, literally give or take 20 minutes here or there depending on traffic. We go up there for a weekend like its nothing and a lot of us have friends and kin folk in DC and vice versa.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Migos kinda is from the soft side of the metro though. Gwinnett County dudes aint lame but that shyt really has no hood Black parts. The parts of Gwinnett County that are hood is all Mexican, the esse's the only ones making noise up there. But Gwinnett does have a lot of dope boys who made a little money and went out there and bought a big ass house and to be honest the Migos strike me as the kids or younger family of some dope boys and thats where they got their swag from. They themselves not gangsta but Im pretty sure its somebody in they camp who really got some pull on the streets. All that "trappin out of Bando's" and shyt those nikkas talk is someone else in they camp experience Gwinnett doesnt even have abandoned houses like that and them nikkas just graduated from Berkmar High just a few years ago. They are just some fukking kids who probably had an uncle who had the work.

But I dont see how DC took an L. This aint no DC vs ATL beef, that shyt doesn't exist in the real world. Hell nikkas in the A probably fukk with DC the most behind Detroit. That shyt is the nearest big city to us, if you in a car its damn near the same exact time to drive to DC from the A as it is Miami, literally give or take 20 minutes here or there depending on traffic. We go up there for a weekend like its nothing and a lot of us have friends and kin folk in DC and vice versa.
NYC, philly, and bmore are all closer to DC then Atlanta.