Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
In general I agree with you but things are changing.. The sprawl and gentrification in DC makes PG county suburbs a place I avoid at all costs. The hood is diversifying...

Some areas of PG County at night are death traps :whoa:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Got a feeling someone famous will most likely endup dead ..and not the unknown hitmen.. sad it cant be about peace n getting money.. but I guess its life :patrice:

Blatlanta

In The Bity Boolin In The Bondo
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Got a feeling someone famous will most likely endup dead ..and not the unknown hitmen.. sad it cant be about peace n getting money.. but I guess its life :patrice:

I HIGHLY doubt that will happen, and if it does it will end up being a loss for someone Migos or QC related...

I can tell you right now them boys aint really bout that, they've honestly been in several altercations like this and it never ends in anything...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I moved to Gwinnett. Y'all still runnin that league :ohhh:
breh you have NO idea how close i was to buying this shirt :dead:

BzeAHFJIEAAorPU.jpg:large

Daps
Some areas of PG County at night are death traps :whoa:

You're not wrong. What I'm wondering is why the hell is PG County like that? According to wikipedia it's the 70th most affluent county in the whole nation, the wealthiest black-majority country, and has way below-average rates of poverty.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...-crime-drops-for-3rd-straight-year-98790.html
This article does say the homicide rate and violent is falling but the crime is still way too high for a place like PG. Is it because the official County border includes poor areas next to DC, or is there a messed up mentality among the non-poor people living in PG ?

Blatlanta

In The Bity Boolin In The Bondo
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
or reppin Oakland from Sunnyvale :ohhh:

so these dudes is Frauds? :dwillhuh:

They not frauds they are just not products of the real Atlanta...

Quavo went to Bermark High School in Lilburn, GA.....nikka is from a very small suburban town with a 20% black population(very small for metro ATL)

We accept them because they did come out of the ATL scene but honestly they never lived in the city until they blew up, they would just come around to hit clubs to promo their music.

Tons of artists rep ATL that aren't really from the city, it's nothing we arent already used to. Most hot ATL artists are transplants or products of the metro area but at least transplant nikkas like Jeezy, Gucci, Waka actually were on the scene or in the streets of the city BEFORE they became rappers, but migos? Nah they was some country ass gwinnett suburban thugs, not bout that city life..

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused did the chain get robbed or snatched? There is a difference. You get no props for snatching a chain in a fight. I think they bullshytting because why would the migos be fighting people who just robbed them of a chain? It makes no sense. They just putting a gun next to the chain, to make you think they was robbed but it probably didn't happen like that.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not wrong. What I'm wondering is why the hell is PG County like that? According to wikipedia it's the 70th most affluent county in the whole nation, the wealthiest black-majority country, and has way below-average rates of poverty.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...-crime-drops-for-3rd-straight-year-98790.html
This article does say the homicide rate and violent is falling but the crime is still way too high for a place like PG. Is it because the official County border includes poor areas next to DC, or is there a messed up mentality among the non-poor people living in PG ?
You answered it. It's something called the capital beltway, and most of the crime happens in the inner beltway right next to d.c. Once you get to the outer beltway, it's not nearly as bad. The fact that it has been only 40 murders reported so far for this year, is:blessed: because that means things are getting better. I remember growing up and seeing murders in the hundreds, and thousands, coming from nyc, and traveling throughout d.c., and other cities on the east coast. Things are really getting better.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...536daa-3453-11e4-9e92-0899b306bbea_story.html
"The new technology is especially useful in helping to monitor the long-troubled sections of the District that border inner-Capital Beltway Prince George’s. Rates of violent crime in wards 7 and 8 were about 1 1/2 times higher compared with the average of all the wards combined based on 2011 data. In Prince George’s, about 80 percent of the nearly 40 homicides reported in 2014 occurred inside the Beltway, according to an analysis of crime records."

Last edited:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!

PG always been cutthroat...areas like Landover, Suitland, Forestville, Glenarden, Seat Pleasant are dangerous as hell! And it only got worse once DC tore down all the projects and forced gentrification. A lot of them areas dirtier and grimier than DC. Not to fukked around in.