Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Did anyone buy Scooter contract from Wop yet?:upsetfavre:Nobody checking for that bum:camby:

FREE GUCCI
apparently the folks at R* are because they put "work" in GTA V for next gen, even tho it can be argued he only made it because of gucci :youngsabo:

Blatlanta

In The Bity Boolin In The Bondo
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
:deadmanny: Why would that nikka not just take the money lol. Id rather have 1000 in cash than 1000 worth of bottles smh

Dudes be wanting to party when they come to the A, it was a last minute situation where he got booked on like a Thursday(Party was on Friday) and he was already in the city for a concert/show i guess. So he just said fukk it and took that low-ball offer from the promoters.

Clubs/promoters love when dudes do shyt like that cause they get those bottles for so cheap thats its no where near a $1000 lost....

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What nikka ain't awkward in unfamiliar surroundings? You can only be good everywhere AFTER you been EVERYWHERE and made connects EVERYWHERE and even then you only as good as the nikka name you droppin.

Blatlanta

In The Bity Boolin In The Bondo
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
What nikka ain't awkward in unfamiliar surroundings? You can only be good everywhere AFTER you been EVERYWHERE and made connects EVERYWHERE and even then you only as good as the nikka name you droppin.

Very much true, but these places that they were awkward in were staples for city nikkas at the time...

All im saying is that to be uncomfortable in those areas shows how suburban these guys really are...

nikkas like Young Thug, Cash Out, Rich Kidz and shyt been comfortable in the REAL ATLANTA, how you not familiar with the hood in the city that you rep?

The Suburbs Vs The Real City of ATL can almost be two different worlds at times....

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Man, I love my neighborhood. It's quiet as shyt, peaceful...birds chirpin and dogs barkin and such. I come from Philly/South Jerz, I done been around and seen enough of that rah-rah shyt to last me a lifetime, B. I worked to get AWAY from that shyt, not revel in it. These smart dumb nikkas always hustlin backwards.
You near the Grayson / Dacula area?