Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
HOLD THE HELL UP.....

Dawg...these nikkas is from up around MY way?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man, ain't no damn gangsta shyt goin' down in Gwinnett County! Out there, their idea of "thuggin' it out" is talkin' loud in the library. :mjlol:

Wow, can't believe the nerve of these dudes frontin' like they from the SWATS or something and they from MY 'burbs. Man, you can walk your dog PEACEFULLY at 11pm at night in my neighborhood. :mjlol: :camby:

Yo at the end of the day though I respect it. At least ATL/GA/Down south dukes will keep it real and say they live in a normal environment. If Gwinnet Country was on the west or NY dukes would be arguing about how "real" it is and about how certain areas are "hood" if you look hard enough.

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
HOLD THE HELL UP.....

Dawg...these nikkas is from up around MY way?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man, ain't no damn gangsta shyt goin' down in Gwinnett County! Out there, their idea of "thuggin' it out" is talkin' loud in the library. :mjlol:

Wow, can't believe the nerve of these dudes frontin' like they from the SWATS or something and they from MY 'burbs. Man, you can walk your dog PEACEFULLY at 11pm at night in my neighborhood. :mjlol: :camby:
:dead: exactly. This shyt is comical.

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
dvm1k2.jpg
4jQ1M.png

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Yo at the end of the day though I respect it. At least ATL/GA/Down south dukes will keep it real and say they live in a normal environment. If Gwinnet Country was on the west or NY dukes would be arguing about how "real" it is and about how certain areas are "hood" if you look hard enough.

Man, I love my neighborhood. It's quiet as shyt, peaceful...birds chirpin and dogs barkin and such. I come from Philly/South Jerz, I done been around and seen enough of that rah-rah shyt to last me a lifetime, B. I worked to get AWAY from that shyt, not revel in it. These smart dumb nikkas always hustlin backwards.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
I worked to get AWAY from that shyt, not revel in it. These smart dumb nikkas always hustlin backwards.

u sure bout that bruh. they got an image, and they got popular with it

:usure:

they out there making stacks per show, driving foreigns, rocking gold all up on they neck.

i got a good professional job, and they probably got more cake than me

:noah:

but i bet in 10 years i got more bread than 90% of rappers

:sas2:

Blatlanta

In The Bity Boolin In The Bondo
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
:ehh: same situation as the trap god

lets see if they catch a body

nikka on another site said he seen migos at a gucci video shoot in gucci hood & tha migos was shook :mjlol:

Yeah thats very believable.

I ran into them a few time in the early stages of their career when they were at local clubs trying to get their music out there and you could tell they were sorta awkward at the hoodspots.

Honestly though, they blew up locally due to large amounts of help from promoters and DJ's. The northside has some decent promoters/djs and the club Mansion Elan which is up in that area has become the hottest club in the city specifically with that 18+ market that they dominate.

I remember hearing "Jumpin Out Da Gym" the first time and thinking it was Gucci then my DJ homie was like naw thats some nikkas called "Migos". I youtubed the shyt and it had like 50 views. They kept the heat coming from there and honestly they were real hot locally before Drake hopped on that Versace...

Blatlanta

In The Bity Boolin In The Bondo
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Offset tweeted

Migos def getting to the money tho, last I heard they were charging 30K a show and thats locally in ATL with promoters they previously had good relations with and this was about 3-4 months ago.

Lil Durk came to the exact same club for 3 bottles and a section this summer...

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
bruh Quavo face aint lumped up

edit: mybad i just saw that this was posted in the another thread already