Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Waka-GDs-surrounded-your-hotel.png

:mjpls:
:duck:

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
I know Waka ain't talking, he was taking frequent losses in the street early in his career. Gucci's record is flawless for the most part besides when he squared up with buddy at the mall and you could tell he can't put his hands together very well.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I know Waka ain't talking, he was taking frequent losses in the street early in his career. Gucci's record is flawless for the most part besides when he squared up with buddy at the mall and you could tell he can't put his hands together very well.

fukk is you takin about :childplease:
His stance was on point, his pivot was flawless. Guwop would whoop you and your daddy ass :ufdup:

Side note: Millionaire nikka in a white T squared up at the mall with no security and no fukks given :wow:
Free Wop today brehs :to:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I went to school with these nikkas :russ: there are no problems in Gwinnett unless u tryna show out for attention.

HOLD THE HELL UP.....

Dawg...these nikkas is from up around MY way?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man, ain't no damn gangsta shyt goin' down in Gwinnett County! Out there, their idea of "thuggin' it out" is talkin' loud in the library. :mjlol:

Wow, can't believe the nerve of these dudes frontin' like they from the SWATS or something and they from MY 'burbs. Man, you can walk your dog PEACEFULLY at 11pm at night in my neighborhood. :mjlol: :camby:

Blatlanta

In The Bity Boolin In The Bondo
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The only nikka from Migos who is even close to being bout anything is Offset and either NONE of them nikkas ever sold drugs, lived in the hood, or trapped out of any bandos..

Them boys hit juugs and scams just like everybody else in the city...

Offset was apart of home invasion gangs that break into vacant large houses(tons of those in metro ATL) and steal TV's and shyt and sell em for 200...

They don't represent my city the same way a nikka who grew up in Zone 1, Zone 3 or Zone 4 would...

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only nikka from Migos who is even close to being bout anything is Offset and either NONE of them nikkas ever sold drugs, lived in the hood, or trapped out of any bandos..

Them boys hit juugs and scams just like everybody else in the city...

Offset was apart of home invasion gangs that break into vacant large houses(tons of those in metro ATL) and steal TV's and shyt and sell em for 200...

They don't represent my city the same way a nikka who grew up in Zone 1, Zone 3 or Zone 4 would...
:ld:

do they get respect for being robbers or sum tho?

Blatlanta

In The Bity Boolin In The Bondo
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
:ld:

do they get respect for being robbers or sum tho?

Not by us actual hood nikkas in the city, thats petty crime...

You go out to suburbs in Dunwoody and shyt and there are tons of empty huge cribs....thats a peion hussle to me....

Then you gotta go through the work of selling the shyt, a lot of nikkas do that shyt, even Rich Homie....but those nikkas dont get any money typically...

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
And there are hood suburbs, Pittsburg, Antioch, Stockton, in CA all hood as shyt since hella Oakland and Richmond families moved out there

False. I got people I know that lived out in Stockton since the original Somoan vs. Black fued that sparked everything off out that way. Stockton been like that, just the digital street scholars and hypebeast started noticing "numbers" and jumped on a bandwagon. I'm tired of this myth that everything that happens in northern california is "oakland" doing. FOH. Where's the proof of all of these oakland transplants moving and making shyt hot? Show proof of the facts or stop it.

They lucky this is DC,.if this was the bay they would of got they soul snatched

This Internet perpetuated image of the bay has got to stop. If anything, the bay is the mecca for the Malibu's Most Wanted types. Let's tell the truth about it, you and I both know the majority of the bay doesn't even like blacks, yet they champion urban and hip hop culture on some fan shyt.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
False. I got people I know that lived out in Stockton since the original Somoan vs. Black fued that sparked everything off out that way. Stockton been like that, just the digital street scholars and hypebeast started noticing "numbers" and jumped on a bandwagon. I'm tired of this myth that everything that happens in northern california is "oakland" doing. FOH. Where's the proof of all of these oakland transplants moving and making shyt hot? Show proof of the facts or close your mouth.
oh...

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not by us actual hood nikkas in the city, thats petty crime...

You go out to suburbs in Dunwoody and shyt and there are tons of empty huge cribs....thats a peion hussle to me....

Then you gotta go through the work of selling the shyt, a lot of nikkas do that shyt, even Rich Homie....but those nikkas dont get any money typically...
:ehh: same situation as the trap god

lets see if they catch a body

nikka on another site said he seen migos at a gucci video shoot in gucci hood & tha migos was shook :mjlol: