Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For any of you guys who swear I'm only getting info from 'You guys' .. no disrespect but over 200 people hit me on instagram, twitter, facebook youtube and email with full details before you guys had a thread up not to mention people who tryna sell me footage exclusively.. that I'm sure yall never seen.

oh and .. some guy sent me this video claimed his boy took the chain. dont think no one else has it up. its the first 15 secs of this video. Enjoy.

btw 62 K subscribers ...... :blessed: 20 K on the back up:sas1: and 22 K on the War in Chiraq :sas2:.

(just dropped that to make my detractors mad )
Back to my hiatus.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
there are plenty of cities that pushed their projects out of the city in an effort to revitalize, now the surrounding suburbs got higher crime rates/poverty rates than inner city hoods. plus all them rust belt towns are usually suburbs of major cities, but way shyttier than any of them.

but fukking migos :russ:
i kno wat ur saying but theres still no suburbs more violent than the actually inner city it arounds, unless we're talking about suburbs of LA or some shyt, whch is rare

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will Harsh Realities lead Migos to toning down their Aggressive Content:duck:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
For any of you guys who swear I'm only getting info from 'You guys' .. no disrespect but over 200 people hit me on instagram, twitter, facebook youtube and email with full details before you guys had a thread up not to mention people who tryna sell me footage exclusively.. that I'm sure yall never seen.

oh and .. some guy sent me this video claimed his boy took the chain. dont think no one else has it up. its the first 15 secs of this video. Enjoy.

btw 62 K subscribers ...... :blessed: 20 K on the back up:sas1: and 22 K on the War in Chiraq :sas2:.

(just dropped that to make my detractors mad )
Back to my hiatus.

"...I need Darren Wilson on my squad" :usure::scust::stopitslime::what:

come on breh, really now?

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
dvm1k2.jpg

-Who-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9659488-432-240.gif

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i kno wat ur saying but theres still no suburbs more violent than the actually inner city it arounds, unless we're talking about suburbs of LA or some shyt, whch is rare
In general I agree with you but things are changing.. The sprawl and gentrification in DC makes PG county suburbs a place I avoid at all costs. The hood is diversifying...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
In general I agree with you but things are changing.. The sprawl and gentrification in DC makes PG county suburbs a place I avoid at all costs. The hood is diversifying...
im talkn about in general.
Gentrification is happening everyhwere, but theres only about 5 cities nation wide where the burbs are worse than the city. LA and DC are probably just 2 of da 5