Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
and this is my point

nikkas think that its all white picket fences when you move to the suburbs

in acutality the suburbs where im from is filled with hood nikkas that moved from the hood

everyone moved out to get a better life
suburbs are still never as bad ass teh actually inner city, unless were talking compton or some shyt, which is very rare

Juanlostronin

Rookie
Daps
suburbs are still never as bad ass teh actually inner city, unless were talking compton or some shyt, which is very rare

there are plenty of cities that pushed their projects out of the city in an effort to revitalize, now the surrounding suburbs got higher crime rates/poverty rates than inner city hoods. plus all them rust belt towns are usually suburbs of major cities, but way shyttier than any of them.

but fukking migos :russ:

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
Idk why these Gwinnett nikkas tryna act hard tho. Anyone whose lived there is truly confused by that hood nikka shyt they try to be on. There is no "nawfside" :dead:
A lot of good hustlers come outta Gwinnett but I don't get the gangsta talk myself.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Think of the whitest part of your town with the best schools. Thats Gwinnett:russ:
Yeah you ain't lying... I lived there for two years while in school and had NO problems (Lawrenceville, ga). The only thing to worry about is the traffic and trying to get through the home depot front door with all those damn Mexicans outside looking for work.

shyt is extra boring, I had to get the fukk out of there and head to the A all the time. Couldn't deal with being around all those whites and Mexicans.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Gwinnett is not hood at all :mjlol: I woulda even gave Smyrna (cobb) a pass if they was from there...only hood suburbs in metro ATL are Clayton and Dekalb b