Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And there are hood suburbs, Pittsburg, Antioch, Stockton, in CA all hood as shyt since hella Oakland and Richmond families moved out there, southern suburbs of Chicago full of hood nikkas as well, pg county got hood spots and are full of them "new money" blacks with government jobs yet still ghetto as fukk. Now if we're talking a nice middle class suburb but you still trying to fake the funk, that's another topic.
@Born2BKing you bytch ass nikka.

too many people validating what i said

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
rappers get rpbbed ALL the time. I know nikkas that robbed Nelly, T-Pain, Kanye, various nikkas. Personally seen them nikkas chains and all that in my hood. But never heard a story online, on radio in a rag about it. So nikkas get robbed all the time. LL Cool J used to get robbed alot. That shyt happens.
and how many rappers you name... 5?? and how many rappers have had chains on since ll cool j came out... see what i mean?

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
yeah he and his boys were actually hired by Tony Daper to provide "security" for Ross back when he was known as Teflon on Suave House records

he is known as KK of the GDs he is with DUCT TAPE
:ohhh: nikkas droppin a lotta gems in here....gues this is why Ross was throwin them forks up when he was dissin TIP in the Bron jersey....

think I heard Offset say somn bout throwin up forks on a song recently too

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
It's gang central over there...alot of murders and broke nikkas
That's what's different around here than other areas.
as broke as everybody is out here nikkas gangbang just to gangbang not for hustlin. shyt is so :demonic: