Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
that nikka reenacting getting choked out had me weak :dead::dead::dead:

is this nikka serious?
mjcry1.png

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: This shyt not a big deal- just kids being ignorant

:patrice:Getting your shyt taken isn't what makes you the bytch ------- Your reaction is how u back ur shyt talking up.

:ehh: So we'll see. all i know is that the worst thing we ever did in our lives was cuz of something like this happenin to my mans when i was 17ish....

What matters is what u do, u gotta make a big statement , if u can live w it:manny:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Think of the whitest part of your town with the best schools. Thats Gwinnett:russ:
Migos from Gwinnett?
its right next to atlanta. its a county. gwinnett has hood areas. don't be fooled. the suburbs are just that. suburbs. as in...outside the city It doesn't mean its all middle class income and easy living.
The only hood-ish area in Gwinnett is South Norcross.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
a lot of y'all are wrong in this thread

not everything you said so my apologies... but that last part... and most other nikkas saying... WHY WEAR CHAINS, YOU BOUND TO GET ROB, IT'S LIKE STEAK

no the fukk it's not... we have how many chain incidences?? i'd be surprised if nikkas could name 50... yet juelz santana got about 50 chains himself

i never heard of 90% of the rappers getting anything snatched... you know why... cause they are respected for one... they don't talk like super nikka for two... and they roll with a bunch of lunatic ass nikkas who would love to end your life for speaking wrong about them

you got baby walking around with 2 million dollar chains and another 200k in a bag and never been touched... jay, puff, dre, 50... all worth over 100 million... nothing been taken...

all these new rappers that are one and dones, but got a chain on... nothing.... all the rappers on worldstar.. .nothing

i can bet if you named your top 20 rappers, 15 of them probably never had nothing happen to them...

it's just like jail.. do you, mind your fukking business, and don't try and be super nikka, then nikkas won't fukk with you.. but come up in jail/the club/someone else's city, talking like you the big boss and super gangster and AIN'T NOBODY EVER GONNA ROB ME... well :manny:

rappers get rpbbed ALL the time. I know nikkas that robbed Nelly, T-Pain, Kanye, various nikkas. Personally seen them nikkas chains and all that in my hood. But never heard a story online, on radio in a rag about it. So nikkas get robbed all the time. LL Cool J used to get robbed alot. That shyt happens.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And there are hood suburbs, Pittsburg, Antioch, Stockton, in CA all hood as shyt since hella Oakland and Richmond families moved out there, southern suburbs of Chicago full of hood nikkas as well, pg county got hood spots and are full of them "new money" blacks with government jobs yet still ghetto as fukk. Now if we're talking a nice middle class suburb but you still trying to fake the funk, that's another topic.