Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Got to give it to Keef... If I'm not mistaken, he's taken no street loses since hitting the industry. That said, this can get ugly. Allhiphop.com reporting it as FACT Keef had dude chain snatched. As a whole, Migos credibility takes a hit and they don't make the best decisions as it is...

Didn't BossTop steal Keefs Glo Gang sun piece a couple days after he got it?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This nikka said hood nikkas from the suburbs :mjlol:
if that's the case... is every rapper a fake???

cause none of them still live in the hood??

how much time do you have to put in the hood, before you can claim it for life?

i was born in philly... lived fukked up till i moved to VA with my mom later in life.. the majority of my life was still in philly, my entire family is there, i still go there, chill there.. i still chill with my dc nikkas in dc... mobbing out berry farms and shyt..

but i'm not gonna have money AND live in the hood.. i'm also not gonna lose every friend and family i had in life cause i'm "dumb" to go visit

when does my hood pass get revoked? :mjcry:

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps

i was born in philly... lived fukked up till i moved to VA with my mom later in life.. the majority of my life was still in philly, my entire family is there, i still go there, chill there.. i still chill with my dc nikkas in dc... mobbing out berry farms and shyt..

but i'm not gonna have money AND live in the hood.. i'm also not gonna lose every friend and family i had in life cause i'm "dumb" to go visit

That's different. Son said his aunt busts her ass so her boys didn't have to live like that but they decided and chose to be "hood nikka" when being from the hood is not something you choose, b. You know that.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
why exactly would you want a big ass chain in 2014?

shyt only attracts the wrong attention...and only people that will be impressed are hood rats.

This shyt is trending on Facebook now...somebody gonna die over this shyt.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's different. Son said his aunt busts her ass so her boys didn't have to live like that but they decided and chose to be "hood nikka" when being from the hood is not something you choose, b. You know that.
his point started off with.....

"my cousin was in the same hood as us until 10"

i know that's not 20... but that's also family... so his cousin supposed to just change into carlton all the sudden and never go back and visit his own flesh in blood?

then nikkas would be saying he sold out and "damn i know you made it but you can't even come back and visit nikkas"

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Oh you don't wanna do that :demonic:

All Dayton has is AK steel

Lol and the thing is, in this era nobody cares about "Real", yet nikkas stay trying to prove themselves when the majority of rap fans now are college kids and nerds. nikkas don't care if you really shot 5 people or you just rap about it, they look at you the exact same way, as long as the music is good, that's all they care about. nikkas trying to front for like the 3% of their audience that cares about that shyt

I feel like they do it for their peer group (other rappers/cliques) not fans.
Get that real image to get features, etc.?? idk

rap fans want Migos and any GBE affiliates to kill each other.
:yeshrug:
They gonna keep hyping this til someone dies on either side

Might as well... fukk em.... dont listen to em

Beloved....... Aint it EVIL to LIVE backwards

shawntitan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard they was performing fight night when it went down :mjlol:
B2kcqRvIUAA9RXw.jpg

This the dude that allegedly took dude chain
8Asj29y.png

10691671_878282085523727_1649835885_n.jpg
This retard spelled "Sosa" wrong on his Twitter???
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi

Boosie moved not far from the hood, but was IN the good EVERY DAY before he got locked up
He the realist :wow: