Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:blessed: Life as a non rapper, I don't have to worry about checking in with any of these bum ass niccas as I travel.

LOL word but even if I was, I wouldn't check in with anybody. nikkas need to just hire real security if they worried about it. nikkas trying to hard to be "real nikkas". I thought you rap to leave the streets alone.

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
LOL word but even if I was, I wouldn't check in with anybody. nikkas need to just hire real security if they worried about it. nikkas trying to hard to be "real nikkas". I thought you rap to leave the streets alone.
Right it may not be "real" to have security but it will be real when some ashy knucklehead scrub tries to kill you for a damn necklace.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yeah, and the fukked up part about it is, not even old school R&B have people killing each other over music. That crab-in-a-barrel shyt is another reason why some nikkas stay out the spotlight.

Ain't nobody getting killed over music. Y'all make everything a big deal when it comes to rap music. Chill ppl take his chain thats it. It's not 2004 if you go to a bum ass club to perform with bum ass fools in the crowd shyt like this most likely will happen. Everybody take a loss chalk it up

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Right it may not be "real" to have security but it will be real when some ashy knucklehead scrub tries to kill you for a damn necklace.
Lol and the thing is, in this era nobody cares about "Real", yet nikkas stay trying to prove themselves when the majority of rap fans now are college kids and nerds. nikkas don't care if you really shot 5 people or you just rap about it, they look at you the exact same way, as long as the music is good, that's all they care about. nikkas trying to front for like the 3% of their audience that cares about that shyt