Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
When I visited DC it didn't seem bad at all, my sister was telling me that they did a lot of robbing out there but I felt safe.

I was out in DC for a while, and I all can say is that people prey on you when you drop your guard :demonic:

Keep thinking that it is all safe and sound,until one of them old school crackheads or them chief keef wannabes pull burners out. :birdman:

This rap beef is corny. Hip Hop's 4 original elements don't include robbing people or selling drugs.

BigIke

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enjoying this thread from the safety of my 3000plus sqft house in suburban America. About to watch RHOATL on my 70 inch movie room screen. Keep on keeping it real my nikkas. I will keep enjoying the buffonery from a distance. Be safe my nikkas

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Enjoying this thread from the safety of my 3000plus sqft house in suburban America. About to watch RHOATL on my 70 inch movie room screen. Keep on keeping it real my nikkas. I will keep enjoying the buffonery from a distance. Be safe my nikkas
:feedme:

What part of suburban America is that?

nas-o.gif

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Got to give it to Keef... If I'm not mistaken, he's taken no street loses since hitting the industry. That said, this can get ugly. Allhiphop.com reporting it as FACT Keef had dude chain snatched. As a whole, Migos credibility takes a hit and they don't make the best decisions as it is...

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"nikkas get robbed everyday b"

yeah, bytch ass nikkas, :lolbron:. and if you the rare official nikka that gets robbed then u deserved it cause ya dumb ass shouldn't have been slippin