Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
It's not really about chains. Fabolous got his Tour Van stolen when he came to DC.

From what I've heard from friends and relatives of friends, DC is a fukked up place to do club concerts at. You are just asking to get robbed there.
When I visited DC it didn't seem bad at all, my sister was telling me that they did a lot of robbing out there but I felt safe.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You talk as much fly shyt as Migos does you can't be out here naked...and these niccas need to learn that having some shooters and being a few niccas deep ain't shyt. Rap niccas more connected and with more shooters done got got...these lil niccas are naked out here. Being plugged in out in the Chi might keep the flies off you out there but then you go to DC and niccas get you. Migos name don't ring no bells anywhere. Like I said, they can keep that shyt up if they want till one of them niccas gets his head blown off.

so take the L or get extorted huh?everybody know what that "check in" shyt mean:russ:...Migos been touring all over the country and been cool,if they had thought about Fat Trel and didn't forget he was alive like just like the rest of us im sure they woulda been more prepared....id rather take the L than ask permission to come somewhere:scust:....and that aint they job anyway that's they security if they got it...Migos name might not ring no bells but its likely whoever they making a lot of money for at they label just might be connected....dudes don't realize til they get that call saying "You need to give that chain back you stole right now:ufdup:"...they young cats who don't fukk with everybody,i like it:salute:

Lets just admit rap fans aint never happy,you talk shyt but run with Obama type security and you a bytch nikka and a cop:mjlol:, If you hang out with connected nikkas and gang members you fake banging/playing with fire/getting extorted:why:...if you roll wit connected dudes or wild azz nikkas and some shyt go down and one of them kill sumbody or cases come down its "Rappers gotta be smarter and keep these nikkas from around em:mjpls:"

Its just part of the hiphop culture:banderas:..long as nobody dies its all good,the cats behind these rappers who money nikkas is playin with is the one rappers need to be aware of when they get involved in these stupid rap beefs,and publicity stunts.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Robbin a chain is lame as f*ck as well. Especially if it's not over no real street beef. Nikkaz the only ones that be dyin' over music :facepalm:

Yeah, and the fukked up part about it is, not even old school R&B have people killing each other over music. That crab-in-a-barrel shyt is another reason why some nikkas stay out the spotlight.