Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i went to a an xavier wulf/chris travis show last month some dude tried to rob someone with no weapon he snuck in and ran out quick with a ski mask on. dc is crazy

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Idk why these Gwinnett nikkas tryna act hard tho. Anyone whose lived there is truly confused by that hood nikka shyt they try to be on. There is no "nawfside" :dead:
Why do you think where you live is who you are?

I know way too many hood nikkas that grew up in the suburbs

Your environment doesn't make you immune to problems

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Ain't nobody getting killed over music. Y'all make everything a big deal when it comes to rap music. Chill ppl take his chain thats it. It's not 2004 if you go to a bum ass club to perform with bum ass fools in the crowd shyt like this most likely will happen. Everybody take a loss chalk it up
This.
If nobody died that night Migos should just take the L and call it a day.
But these nikkas have been too eager to try and prove that they are about something as of recently so who knows.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Why do you think where you live is who you are?

I know way too many hood nikkas that grew up in the suburbs

Your environment doesn't make you immune to problems
I went to school with these nikkas :russ: there are no problems in Gwinnett unless u tryna show out for attention.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Lol and the thing is, in this era nobody cares about "Real", yet nikkas stay trying to prove themselves when the majority of rap fans now are college kids and nerds. nikkas don't care if you really shot 5 people or you just rap about it, they look at you the exact same way, as long as the music is good, that's all they care about. nikkas trying to front for like the 3% of their audience that cares about that shyt

That is one of the only good things of this era :whew:

That "real" nonsense caused a lot of senseless violence in the late 80s to mid 00s.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
how many finger guns gonna get pointed on camera and how many threats of "ima kill all yall" gonna happen on twitter before people get tired of this shyt :gladbron:

40k a night in strip clubs :lolbron:

I actually like migo music but cot damn :laff:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
This.
If nobody died that night Migos should just take the L and call it a day.
But these nikkas have been too eager to try and prove that they are about something as of recently so who knows.

its part of the culture now...