Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
If these other ATL artists thought Migos was hoes from the start why they aint never try shyt with them or pulled they card. they had to wait til some random nikkas do it and then talk shyt from sidelines

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This what happens when you from the burbs n try to play hood cuz u got a lil bit of money
I fuccs wit migos but they not legit hood nikkas like dey try to act

If you not from the hood, how the fukk you a hood nikka? :dahell: You just a crazy nikka from the suburbs.

shyt didn't make a bit of sense to me neither :heh:
Edit: Yo now that I think about it. That shyt is sig-worthy :dead:

my aunt bussed her ass and got her kids out the hood when they were ten

they "grew up" in the suburbs.

but he has the same mentality as me

he still chills in the hood, still do the same shyt we do

the difference is that he lives somewhere else

smarten up nas

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
and every week a new rapper is performing at stadium and i never once heard of THEM getting robbed... i couldn't even go down the laundry list of rappers who come through dc and nothing goes wrong... like in my previous posts... these dudes had beef with someone who is connected there... and they made it a point to be super nikkas, baiting nikkas to try them
Didn't Drake have problems at that very same club like 2 weeks ago?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

smarten up nas
Then he a suburb nikka who acts like he from the hood

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Didn't Drake have problems at that very same club like 2 weeks ago?
yea but you can see drake and all of cash money there on multiple occasions, with no problems

its like the nfl.. you hear about the times rappers get got... but don't hear about the other 350 days of the year that nothing happens to them

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think where you live is who you are?

I know way too many hood nikkas that grew up in the suburbs

Your environment doesn't make you immune to problems

untitled-4-gif.3714

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nikkas who rob,if they want what you got,its simple mathematics,they could care less about humbleness:heh:,people will kill they friends and family members letalong a "humble rapper"....I don't know how Migos act toward people in real life,im talkin about people actin like they should be more humble in they lyrics so this shyt don't happen:childplease:....If you say it yourself this don't happen that much to rappers and its rappers who talk way more tuff shyt than Migos,simple lack of humbleness is obviously not the issue here.

If they got beef with some nikkas they got beef and just took a L and got caught slipping....that's not a matter of acting like super nikka and a boss,its just a matter of not bein prepared enough.
i wasn't singling out migos

i'm saying it's about how you carry yourself... if we made two lists... one was rappers who got robbed.. and the other was rappers who never got robbed.... the never got robbed list would be much much longer

yet these dudes got the same chains, go to the same spots, etc etc

no nikkas is not blindly robbing everybody.. they know the stakes.. they go for easy targets.. you can catch migos slipping and not even have a second thought of any of them nikkas busting a hammer.. cause that's how they come off.. fake nikkas rapping tough

on the other hand, cash money walking around with at least 3 million dollars worth of jewels and cash, go to the same exact spot, multiple times... and never get robbed.. why? cause you see they deep as fukk, and you actually believe if i try to rob these nikkas, one of them or their goons might pull out and dust me off

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

smarten up nas

hes a failure to his hard working aunt then who tried to keep him from that dumb shyt, ya cousin dumb as fukk :camby: