MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
200.gif
Not gonna lie, I expected that to turn into Rich Homie Quan :russ:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
They don’t record themselves with paid prostitutes cooking breakfast in some 3rd world country.

All you showed was Kyrie partying with some white hoes, that he wouldn’t have to pay to party and fukk him in the first place. Amazing how y’all try find comparisons to passport tricking :skip:

Why do you care you though? And these guys are known for being tricks. Stop breh.

Why you mad man?

No seriously Why are you nikkas mad :russ:

Just let them live oh my lord lmao :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Why do you care you though? And these guys are known for being tricks. Stop breh.

Why you mad man?

my brother. no one is mad. this is a rather civil coli thread all things considered. Commenting on the topic at hand don't mean you mad:lolbron:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
everybody hate's to see a black men happy and just living life

black women hate to see a breh happy with any thing but an average black women

black men hate seeing another black man doing something or having something they don't have/can't do

white men hate black men having any women they actually want/value/desire

non black minority men are afraid/jealous of black men natural masculinity and hate seeing black men with any women other than an over weight ratchet bytch

white/non black minority women pretend to hate black men to please there men

:umad:

:mjgrin: :salute: Straight facts

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
soooooo, what exactly can't black women replicate. I didn't see anything in that video that was too fantastical so can you please give me an example of what you were referring to? I've never really had any issues getting sisters to do what I want here but perhaps what you are talking about is something they aren't doing these brazilian chicks will. I'm not even trying to be an ass I'm curious what you talking about breh.

Black women can't go to another country and have 20 dudes go on 1 yacht for them, or show up at at their summer home for them. I have been to these parties. Network with the right people and you will know what I'm talking about. Women don't have this kind of pull.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why you mad man?

I’m not mad. It’s just appalling seeing these guys all over the internet pretending to be king just because they went somewhere and paid a hooker to play house with them. Just like you’re free to comment and defend these busters and their lifestyle, I am just as free to criticize their lifestyle. Nobody is mad though :skip:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
i still dont understand the hateful comments

if these guys are lame and leaving

would it not mean there are more American born black woman here for the "real ninja's" :ohhh:

so what they are leaving more for you ......right?:francis:
Threads like this just reinforce the fact that nikkas just need someone to look down on.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Black women can't go to another country and have 20 dudes go on 1 yacht for them, or show up at at their summer home for them. I have been to these parties. Network with the right people and you will know what I'm talking about. Women don't have this kind of pull.

ohhhhhh see, this is why I needed you to clarify. I thought you meant black women couldn't do what shorty in the vid was doing as in making a drink. not them being able to go and be tricks :dead:

aight ahch carry on I got you now. And I think I agree don't see any women doing this sex tourist shyt or at least broadcasting it so you right

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
oh no..if you got a girl dont you Ever take yo azz down to Brazil, DR or Colombia. You gonna come back different and yall gonna have troubles or break up right away.

after that treatment ya patience is gone and it aint about just sex. its a whole different world.
Why do people compare prostitutes to regular woman :mjlol:
This the shyt i don't get
Them women about the bag
Same as the woman in American

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I’m not mad. It’s just appalling seeing these guys all over the internet pretending to be king just because they went somewhere and paid a hooker to play house with them. Just like you’re free to comment and defend these busters and their lifestyle, I am just as free to criticize their lifestyle. Nobody is mad though :skip:

Really nikka? Haha man this shyt is funny to me.

OP enjoy your plat thread nikka!

Shout out to all the Black men enjoying their life. :salute: to all of you.

Don't let these miserable nikkas steal your joy or dissuade you from enjoying life and encouraging others to do so.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Trust me I know some of these coli nikka look like :birdman: typing away at their touchscreens :dead:

Mad as fukk a man that doesn't know them is enjoying his life. :dead:

If you really mad about this you need to have some self reflection. Its all jokes to me and lil bit of knowledge gathering cuz this shyt is so conceptually bizarre to me. Like i can easily afford to do this shyt a dozen times a year....but why? I get what I want at home lol

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Unless hes bashing, why is is his way of finding happiness appalling to you?