MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
If you really mad about this you need to have some self reflection. Its all jokes to me and lil bit of knowledge gathering cuz this shyt is so conceptually bizarre to me. Like i can easily afford to do this shyt a dozen times a year....but why? I get what I want at home lol

Breh you really think a lot of these dudes can't afford to do this at home too? :dead:

You don't listen to them that's why you don't know why they travel instead and build a life overseas.

That's why I'm laughing at y'all.

Most guys I know had/have women over here and still travel to Brazil/Columbia/Thailand/Tanzania etc... Because it is a different vibe, less stress, affordable living/ etc...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Oh so it's because "the passport bros" are "normal and regular"? :patrice:

So in other words your social peer/equivalent.

I'm starting to get where some of this anger is coming from now.

I am absolutely enraged at people who travel to meet women. completely engulfed in anger. you caught me.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I don’t have a dog in this fight but my husband has two friends that “travel” - one to Brazil and the other to Thailand of the Philippines I can’t remember.

Either way, both are what I would consider successful black men - make six figures or close and have good jobs with plenty of PTO.

The Brazil friend was married for like 10 years and started going down there after his divorce. He has a teenaged daughter. The other one has never been married and has two kids.

Based on what I have been told - black American women are so far behind other women in terms of physical looks, personality, attitude, etc. they don’t even bother dating in the U.S. and they don’t like white women and think they aren’t much better than black American women.

When I ask why it‘s so bad here they all all say the same - women have high expectations but give little to nothing in return, don’t suck dikk or are very lazy with it, care more about their jobs than their man, etc.

Idk, maybe some of that is true maybe some of it is cap but black American women cannot keep losing out to other women and think some other group of men is going to swoop in and save.

But most are too angry to even think about putting a black man first.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
which countries have you been to?

I personally never mentioned prostitutes one time so you are projecting what you would do/have done in foreign countries
The women not different to me
Been to these all countries and it's not a major difference i see
It's good women everywhere and it's bad women everywhere
Dudes in here talking tricking so that's why I bought up prostitutes
It's a honeymoon stage
If women don't treat u good in the first 6months to couple yrs in, you're just bad with women

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I don’t have a dog in this fight but my husband has two friends that “travel” - one to Brazil and the other to Thailand of the Philippines I can’t remember.

Either way, both are what I would consider successful black men - make six figures or close and have good jobs with plenty of PTO.

The Brazil friend was married for like 10 years and started going down there after his divorce. He has a teenaged daughter. The other one has never been married and has two kids.

Based on what I have been told - black American women are so far behind other women in terms of physical looks, personality, attitude, etc. they don’t even bother dating in the U.S. and they don’t like white women and think they aren’t much better than black American women.

When I ask why it‘s so bad here they all all say the same - women have high expectations but give little to nothing in return, don’t suck dikk or are very lazy with it, care more about their jobs than their man, etc.

Idk, maybe some of that is true maybe some of it is cap but black American women cannot keep losing out to other women and think some other group of men is going to swoop in and save.

But most are too angry to even think about putting a black man first.
Tell em!!!

Maybe they will listen to a woman instead of a Breh.

I tried :mjlol:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
The women not different to me
Been to these all countries and it's not a major difference i see
It's good women everywhere and it's bad women everywhere
Dudes in here talking tricking so that's why I bought up prostitutes
It's a honeymoon stage
If women don't treat u good in the first 6months to couple yrs in, you're just bad with women

nikka aint been nowhere.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think anybody is hating on these bruhs, do your thing and get your dikk wet. I think guys are laughing at how hard these cats are trying to rewrite the narrative. Beautiful 22 year old women aren’t lining up to rub the feet of retired truck driver,58 year old Mr.Johnny, who has gout and a pot belly because he’s witty with good conversation. These nikkas are tricking on mostly poor women,but acting like it’s their game feeding them p*ssy. It reminds me of when cats used to put Bentley emblems on Chrysler 300’s, you just have to
joe-biden-head-shake.gif

at them :flabbynsick:nikkas

Last edited: