MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
200.gif

nikka, :laff:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They don’t record themselves with paid prostitutes cooking breakfast in some 3rd world country.

All you showed was Kyrie partying with some white hoes, that he wouldn’t have to pay to party and fukk him in the first place. Amazing how y’all try find comparisons to passport tricking :skip:

Wrong. They are paid to be on those boats. There's services in miami that setup these wannabe "models" to attend these "parties"

if he was some middle class breh it wouldn't go down that way.. they wouldn't do it because how does it help them be instagram famous?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I don’t have a dog in this fight but my husband has two friends that “travel” - one to Brazil and the other to Thailand of the Philippines I can’t remember.

Either way, both are what I would consider successful black men - make six figures or close and have good jobs with plenty of PTO.

The Brazil friend was married for like 10 years and started going down there after his divorce. He has a teenaged daughter. The other one has never been married and has two kids.

Based on what I have been told - black American women are so far behind other women in terms of physical looks, personality, attitude, etc. they don’t even bother dating in the U.S. and they don’t like white women and think they aren’t much better than black American women.

When I ask why it‘s so bad here they all all say the same - women have high expectations but give little to nothing in return, don’t suck dikk or are very lazy with it, care more about their jobs than their man, etc.

Idk, maybe some of that is true maybe some of it is cap but black American women cannot keep losing out to other women and think some other group of men is going to swoop in and save.

But most are too angry to even think about putting a black man first.

Many don’t think a black man is worth being placed first.

Weight & kids are a big issue. If only majority of them got that in check.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I don’t have a dog in this fight but my husband has two friends that “travel” - one to Brazil and the other to Thailand of the Philippines I can’t remember.

Either way, both are what I would consider successful black men - make six figures or close and have good jobs with plenty of PTO.

The Brazil friend was married for like 10 years and started going down there after his divorce. He has a teenaged daughter. The other one has never been married and has two kids.

Based on what I have been told - black American women are so far behind other women in terms of physical looks, personality, attitude, etc. they don’t even bother dating in the U.S. and they don’t like white women and think they aren’t much better than black American women.

When I ask why it‘s so bad here they all all say the same - women have high expectations but give little to nothing in return, don’t suck dikk or are very lazy with it, care more about their jobs than their man, etc.

Idk, maybe some of that is true maybe some of it is cap but black American women cannot keep losing out to other women and think some other group of men is going to swoop in and save.

What jobs do they have making six figures with plenty of PTO?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
oh no..if you got a girl dont you Ever take yo azz down to Brazil, DR or Colombia. You gonna come back different and yall gonna have troubles or break up right away.

after that treatment ya patience is gone and it aint about just sex. its a whole different world.
Facts man, took a chick down there.

Saw a million hotter chicks.

Even she was feeling the pressure because she couldn’t deny there were baddies out there.

Needless to say we ain’t together.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

It’s not an uncommon sentiment especially amongst successful brehs.

I first heard it from my breh, like 6 years ago, after finalizing a divorce.

He just said he was done with American women. Too entitled.

But now I get it.

It’s just a lot “easier” to deal with overseas women.

And the lifestyle overseas is way more calm and relaxing.

I get not wanting to deal with bs in the US when you want to get away and you have the means to do so.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps

Both your husband friends have coli accounts...sounds very coli like or internet living like.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Who is lamer, brehs like this who travel to find happiness or brehs who are obviously unhappy in the States but too scared to step out of their comfort zone and do something about it? Don’t get me wrong a lot of these passport brehs are lame as hell but I do respect people who go out and LIVE and don't settle.

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Facts man, took a chick down there.

Saw a million hotter chicks.

Even she was feeling the pressure because she couldn’t deny there were baddies out there.

Needless to say we ain’t together.
there are videos of american women going down to brazil and getting mad as fuk because they became Invisible. Coming from USA where they are gassed up thinking they are 10s and arriving in brazil where they drop down to a 6 especially in a bikini

One USA chick on tiktok was sitting outside a club in Rio talking bad about the USA men there because they would walk away from her after noticing she was american.

and its not even just that the foreign women 10 times finer physically

they fine asf and easy to talk to and laugh with like yall go way back and they actually look out for you making sure you're having a good time on some good host respect type vibe. if you shoot your shot and they already got a man its still respectful "i have a boyfriend but you should check out This club there are beautiful women at that club right there"

you can actually become friends with a baddie down there without wanting to smash because she will point you to a badder woman than her who is single.

compared to a beautiful woman in the states who is gassed up acting like how dare you talk to me im too pretty you need to make xyz to talk to me

Last edited: