MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
As a Brazilian it's weird to see brehs thirsting over regular broads like the one in op. And lol @ middle class, bet she is another of those "models" that we got alot here :pachaha:

Is amerikkka/international date scene that bad? :picard:

YES

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Because Black women can't replicate this and broke nikkas are jealous. These guys here are complaining about men of means spending 600 on a flight. And maybe 1500-2000 bucks for the month they are there.

That is nothing to the guys I know that travel for work/fun. These guys are cacked up. They don't give a fukk about spending a little money, and sure as hell don't give a fukk about no broke Nikkas complaining about what they do on the internet. :dead:

replicate what friend? making a drink in a bikini? I can have my girl do that next time I see her I'm sure she'll be a good sport :ld:

you do realize there are black brazilians too right, or are you just referring to afram women.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not a passport bro myself but I don't understand the hate they get especially from other dudes it's like they more butthurt than the women. As far as I'm concerned go where you're celebrated and do you.

He's being treated like a KING, being housed in a GATED CRIB with an OCEAN VIEW by his QUEEN, being given tour guides of a city and they mad AF. Is it jealousy?:patrice:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a Brazilian it's weird to see brehs thirsting over regular broads like the one in op. And lol @ middle class, bet she is another of those "models" that we got alot here :pachaha:

Nah they’re just color-struck c00ns, even some posting here defending this lifestyle.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
oh no..if you got a girl dont you Ever take yo azz down to Brazil, DR or Colombia. You gonna come back different and yall gonna have troubles or break up right away.

after that treatment ya patience is gone and it aint about just sex. its a whole different world.
This.

Every man I know that actually lives there, not chill on a resort for a week, comes back different.

Have them looking at their own women like

:francis: or :beli: or :mjpls:

:dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I've never really had much trouble once I reached adulthood, but it definitely can be rough out chea to find real connections.

If you just want to fukk though its brainless (as long as you handsome and or charismatic) I'm short and pretty (not my words, this is what everyone tells me) and eat just fine so the thought of traveling to another country to find agreeable women is so bizarre to me. but if they like it I love it. I am gonna get my lil clowns in though :mjlol:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
replicate what friend? making a drink in a bikini? I can have my girl do that next time I see her I'm sure she'll be a good sport :ld:

you do realize there are black brazilians too right, or are you just referring to afram women.

It amazes me that everytime brothas criticize other brehs for mackin on women outside of the US they assume they are talking about non Black women.

Nikka I have travelled the world. Of course I know there are Black Brazilian women. The fukk :mjlol:

I ain't about to type everything out here. For those who know :salute:

For those who don't figure it out.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Well they out here broadcasting their tricking and simping online. And some of them call themselves trying to stunt with their paid prostitutes. They want the attention obviously and they got it, good or bad.

Athletes do that all the time and y'all don't complain or hate like y'all do with "the passport bros"? :patrice:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

bDAtRcm.png

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Athletes do that all the time and y'all don't complain or hate like y'all do with "the passport bros"? :patrice:

:dead:

Don't kill them with facts :mjlol:

Literally have rappers and athletes spending 1000x more on a American women and no one says shyt.

Didn't future say he spends like 10 or 20 bands on every new girl? :dead:

Nikkas in this thread are just exposing themselves as broke bitter nikkas.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They don’t record themselves with paid prostitutes cooking breakfast in some 3rd world country.

All you showed was Kyrie partying with some white hoes, that he wouldn’t have to pay to party and fukk him in the first place. Amazing how y’all try find comparisons to passport tricking :skip:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It amazes me that everytime brothas criticize other brehs for mackin on women outside of the US they assume they are talking about non Black women.

Nikka I have travelled the world. Of course I know there are Black Brazilian women. The fukk :mjlol:

I ain't about to type everything out here. For those who know :salute:

For those who don't figure it out.

soooooo, what exactly can't black women replicate. I didn't see anything in that video that was too fantastical so can you please give me an example of what you were referring to? I've never really had any issues getting sisters to do what I want here but perhaps what you are talking about is something they aren't doing these brazilian chicks will. I'm not even trying to be an ass I'm curious what you talking about breh.