MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They can if they pay them. go to vegas. have fun:manny: might cost more IDK, not privy to the finer details of being a john
not even in vegas
and the cost difference would be 10xs as much
the dudes thats wifing up woman like him cant get pussc in states
but its other dudes thats really living
and more money u have the more submissive woman are in any country
so his bread over there stretches further

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
they definitely didn't

i ain't watch that shyte

nikkas made a thread on a topic about nikkas traveling for puzzy & i dropped 10¢ in

you decided it was worth defending them nikkas & here we are

ha

like for real let's cut it here & agree to disagree

My nikka then just bounce out :russ:

These nikkas are balls deep in some sweet walls and living their lives while you here wasting calories typing away. :dead:

You should have kept that 10¢ in ya pocket playboy. :dead:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
My nikka then just bounce out :russ:

These nikkas are balls deep in some sweet walls and living their lives while you here wasting calories typing away. :dead:

You should have kept that 10¢ in ya pocket playboy. :dead:
you could've avoided all that & just ignore my post then ha

you need the last word be my guest

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
women in the states getting the playbook

nikkas is flying overseas spending everything they got just for sweettalk & a nut ha

it's like how to catch a sucker 101

this is the new hoodrat talking point. "he's just getting used spending everything he's got down there"

meanwhile he's living like a king for weeks off 50 damn dollars from the currency conversion and getting treated better with peace of mind. while bum ass beauty salon birds like big vvvave hate from the sidelines. yeah he's the big sucker down there he shouldve been smart and stayed in usa where the dating game shows him so much more love for all the money he would have to spend.

sit down little boy.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
this is the new hoodrat talking point. "he's just getting used spending everything he's got down there"

meanwhile he's living like a king for weeks off 50 damn dollars from the currency conversion and getting treated better with peace of mind. while bum ass beauty salon birds like big vvvave hate from the sidelines. yeah he's the big sucker down there he shouldve been smart and stayed in usa where the dating game shows him so much more love for all the money he would have to spend.

sit down little boy.

eventually he has to come back to fukking america though so what are you saying here :mjlol:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

sit down little boy.
"the dating game" ha

it is smart to get the most bang for your buck

imma stand up & walk the fukk outta here ha

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Brotha’s living the dream.
:blessed:

If I was single, boy…
:banderas:

oh no..if you got a girl dont you Ever take yo azz down to Brazil, DR or Colombia. You gonna come back different and yall gonna have troubles or break up right away.

after that treatment ya patience is gone and it aint about just sex. its a whole different world.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how passport gang got a huge target on their back all of a sudden

Because Black women can't replicate this and broke nikkas are jealous. These guys here are complaining about men of means spending 600 on a flight. And maybe 1500-2000 bucks for the month they are there.

That is nothing to the guys I know that travel for work/fun. These guys are cacked up. They don't give a fukk about spending a little money, and sure as hell don't give a fukk about no broke Nikkas complaining about what they do on the internet. :dead: