Microsofts confirms activision/blizzard games will remain on PS and Nintendo after agreements

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well Microsoft isn't really competing with any of those companies. Apple is mostly mobile hardware and services tied to that hardware. Facebook and Google are advertising companies.

Microsoft is gaming, PCs, productivity software, and cloud computing. There's some overlap in places like Google also does cloud and Apple has some gaming but they're all mostly chasing different fields.

They clash in places because Microsoft wants to do business with Apple customers in their ecosystem and Apple is a bully monopoly but that's not really a rival to Microsoft. Apple's whole shyt flows out of the iPhone.
Yeah they are. They literally went to court with Apple over it.

Facebook tried to buy Activision.

Google is their only competitor in the cloud space.

Da hell wrong with you, you just wanna argue :dahell:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah they are. They literally went to court with Apple over it.

Facebook tried to buy Activision.

Google is their only competitor in the cloud space.

Da hell wrong with you, you just wanna argue :dahell:
What case? Epic vs Apple? That wasn't them going to court over being rivals that's them not liking Apple being a monopoly on their App platform.

Activision tried to sell to Facebook and Facebook didn't want them.

Amazon is their cloud competitor at #1 and Google is a distant 3rd. The cloud isn't Google's primary business.

I don't want to argue I broke down how all these companies are mostly dominant in completely different fields than Microsoft. Sometimes they clash but for the most part their primary business don't overlap that heavy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What case? Epic vs Apple? That wasn't them going to court over being rivals that's them not liking Apple being a monopoly on their App platform.
The fukk wrong with you breh? That’s literally why you go to court to stop a monopoly. Cause your competitors are trying to squeeze you out.

Activision tried to sell to Facebook and Facebook didn't want them.
Facebook clearly wants into gaming in a real way

Amazon is their cloud competitor at #1 and Google is a distant 3rd. The cloud isn't Google's primary business.
Doesn’t matter if it’s their primary business.

They are a huge competitor.

I don't want to argue I broke down how all these companies are mostly dominant in completely different fields than Microsoft. Sometimes they clash but for the most part their primary business don't overlap that heavy.
That’s literally what you are doing. Just arguing for the sake of arguing cause your first post was irrelevant as fukk so you pivoted to this random semantics ass argument:stopitslime:

If they clash they are competitors. They clash exactly in the space where Microsoft is trying to go. They are not trying to compete in the traditional gaming space where Sony and Nintendo are.

Facebook, Google, Amazon, Apple are who stands in the way of their strategy.
According to Phil Spencer Xbox Competition is No Longer With Sony.

Xbox knows who they are competing with. Maybe they need to hire @winb83 as a consultant so they can get their shyt straight :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It just doesn’t make sense really, the people who fien call of duty really only play call of duty and made one or two other games, they don’t care about gamepass.

The people that love gamepass are people that play a lot of different games. You’re not really saving that much money renting CoD if thats the only game you play
it makes a whole lot of sense when gamepass prices start going up. I've heard people say they're willing to pay 60 a month for GP.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On PCs people prefer Steam or Epic hell Microsoft conceded as much and put their games on Steam. Windows Mobile is dead. I'm a user of Windows and I hardly ever use their app store. I just download and run programs.

They have a new xbox game pass app. You get all your games there

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it makes a whole lot of sense when gamepass prices start going up. I've heard people say they're willing to pay 60 a month for GP.

But what is the call of duty crew getting from that? It’s cheaper for them to just outright buy the game every year

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They won't be yearly installments anyway.

Phil isn't about to waste 10,000 developers to give Sony a yearly COD.

They have a treasure trove of IP they want to bring back. Edit -- and those will be XBOX Exclusive

:mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

grandma-slap.gif

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Surprised by this to say the least but at least people will stop complaining because they thought they wouldnt be able to play em now :yeshrug:. Also wouldn't be surprised that if any new ips that come out the activision deal stay exclusive while anything rhats around before stays multiplat.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised by this to say the least but at least people will stop complaining because they thought they wouldnt be able to play em now :yeshrug:. Also wouldn't be surprised that if any new ips that come out the activision deal stay exclusive while anything thats around before stays multiplat.

Everything Microsoft owns will be Xbox exclusive. This is some shyt they have to do to get the deal approved.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everything Microsoft owns will be Xbox exclusive. This is some shyt they have to do to get the deal approved.

So you’re saying microsoft can’t get this deal approved (because its so monopolistic) unless they lie about their future endeavors to the FTC? :mjlol: