Microsoft: Xbox Scorpio's power advantage over PS4 Pro 'will be obvious'

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Scorpio is like an entire new console generation. If they claiming that Scorpio games have to be able to be played on Xbox one.

Thats not happening, maybe for the first while. If it does casuals will buy the ps slim for multiplats because it's much cheaper. Xbox exclusives are non existent.

And if costs more than the ps pro the large majority of people who don't know about flops, but have a 4k tv. will see they both do 4k and both play the same games. Theyre they're going to buy the cheaper one.

Plus the perception right now is that playstation is better. I don't see Scorpio moving units. especially if it's 500. Who's gonna buy that thing?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Sony didn't just not include a UHD drive to "be cheap". They have all kinds of data and information that we don't have.

For the overwhelming majority digital movies is the new shyt. You can stream 4k already. How long till you can rent shyt in 4k? For the overwhelming majority that is enough.

I'm betting that Sony has data that the amount of uhds bought , and the amount of people that will be buying uhd, is going to be slim to none for like 2 years.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't nobody give a damn about no fukking 4K bluray movies.

As far as i'm concerned that feature is an Xbox feature and we don't need that shyt.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couple thoughts:

- why are people comparing the pro to the scorpio?....shouldnt the pro be compared to the 1s?...you know, the upgrade to the 1, since the pro is the upgrade to the ps4.....people just ignoring the 1 lol.....anyway, think the scorpio should/will end up getting compared to the ps5.....

- i hope this is true...i say that cause scorpio is basically gonna be a new gen system for ms...that shyt isnt just gonna be an upgrade to the 1 like people are thinking....the upgrade to the 1 was the 1s, and that was damn near a soft reboot....so yea, i hope it is more powerful than the pro...

- to continue off the last thought, think scorpio will get 'delayed' and not come out next year....i say it like that cause no one knows when it's coming out....they said 'holiday 2017', but no one is sure....think the 1s will do good for ms and they'll let it do it's thing for awhile, then drop the scorpio late 2018....dont think they will just sit on it, they will continue to work on it, and it'll be even better than what they said now...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
couple thoughts:

- why are people comparing the pro to the scorpio?....shouldnt the pro be compared to the 1s?...you know, the upgrade to the 1, since the pro is the upgrade to the ps4.....people just ignoring the 1 lol.....anyway, think the scorpio should/will end up getting compared to the ps5.....

- i hope this is true...i say that cause scorpio is basically gonna be a new gen system for ms...that shyt isnt just gonna be an upgrade to the 1 like people are thinking....the upgrade to the 1 was the 1s, and that was damn near a soft reboot....so yea, i hope it is more powerful than the pro...

- to continue off the last thought, think scorpio will get 'delayed' and not come out next year....i say it like that cause no one knows when it's coming out....they said 'holiday 2017', but no one is sure....think the 1s will do good for ms and they'll let it do it's thing for awhile, then drop the scorpio late 2018....dont think they will just sit on it, they will continue to work on it, and it'll be even better than what they said now...
on top of that Microsoft left their fans wallowing for 3 years and now for another year with an outdated 1.4TF system?

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol, Sony stans love making excuses. Microsoft is about to crush the buildings. Sony's run is coming to an end; Just accept it.

Chef

All Star
Daps
PS4 Pro = Xbox One S, PS4 = Xbox One is how I see it. :yeshrug:

Microsoft wording of what the Scorpio might be just as confusing. It's still an Xbox One but they said moving forward it will be growing ecosystem. Is it an incremental upgrade or a brand new console since the difference in power is "obvious"?:jbhmm:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 Pro = Xbox One S, PS4 = Xbox One is how I see it. :yeshrug:

Microsoft wording of what the Scorpio might be just as confusing. It's still an Xbox One but they said moving forward it will be growing ecosystem. Is it an incremental upgrade or a brand new console since the difference in power is "obvious"?:jbhmm:
PS4 pro is not equal to the Xbox one S.

it's not even more powerful than the regular ps4.