Microsoft: Xbox Scorpio's power advantage over PS4 Pro 'will be obvious'

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
this is what I've been saying the whole time. Microsoft gonna wait it out and not drop the Scorpio till prolly 2018. and that will be the start of the new gen for them. they prolly gonna make it more powerful than it is now since they have time. And start of the next gen in the lead.
:comeon:

Multi plat Developers ain't going to go for that especially with all the companies having exclusive contracts on dlc releases. This ain't 06

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
.... it's unclear if ...

.... more powerful on paper......Other information about Scorpio remains unknown

Oh ok.

I'm experiencing Deja-Vu. Early celebration of the power of the cloud and a lot of other jibba-jabba. You guys still haven't learned your lesson with more than a year before release.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Oh ok.

I'm experiencing Deja-Vu. Early celebration of the power of the cloud and a lot of other jibba-jabba. You guys still haven't learned your lesson with more than a year before release.

Breh Microsoft have a official site dedicated to the Scorpio on their Xbox page and developers who created Elder Scrolls guys already stated that they are excited for the Scorpio. The cloud won't work with these systems out today which is why I wonder why Microsoft was pushing that shyt this gen. We may see it at Scorpio release

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh ok.

The GPU only 2 more 2 flops powerful then the pro.

To put it in perspective in think the pro is 3 more 2 flops powerful then the Xbox 1s.

Graphically the difference between the pro and Scorpio which upscaled to 4k wont make people swarm to buy Scorpio. If anything they'll buy a pro because it's cheaper.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The GPU only 2 more 2 flops powerful then the pro.

To put it in perspective in think the pro is 3 more 2 flops powerful then the Xbox 1s.

Graphically the difference between the pro and Scorpio which upscaled to 4k wont make people swarm to buy Scorpio. If anything they'll buy a pro because it's cheaper.

One is not 4k the other is really 4k see the difference. Those fukking screens are horrible for 4k but impressive for a console but Scorpio will be PC like because again it's 4k.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
shyt is embarassing dudes getting hype on a fake ass HDR and a fake ass 4K. Yall can eat that. How you going to have HDR with HDMI 1.4

All Sony doing is adding a Gamma patch :russ:
4k is using checkered and as I said before that shyt will look blurry ass fukk character wise. Just look at Quantum Break.

Some console gamers can't be this stupid man. Thank God I was able to experience PC gaming

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
shyt is embarassing dudes getting hype on a fake ass HDR and a fake ass 4K. Yall can eat that. How you going to have HDR with HDMI 1.4

All Sony doing is adding a Gamma patch :russ:
4k is using checkered and as I said before that shyt will look blurry ass fukk character wise. Just look at Quantum Break.

Some console gamers can't be this stupid man. Thank God I was able to experience PC gaming
Hdmi 2.0 works on ps4