Microsoft: Xbox Scorpio's power advantage over PS4 Pro 'will be obvious'

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
$400 would be an atomic bomb on Sony.
Realistically given the rumored specs I think it's gonna be $500. Which is also the most I can see myself paying. If it comes out more expensive I'll wait for the inevitable sale.

Basing the pricing off of now for those specs and not 2017. It will be cheaper

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
....Sooo.. that's exactly what's going on here. they're not rendering natively 4K running at a snail's pace.

They're rendered at like 2880x1620 and then reconstructed using their hardware solution and other stuff to get a 4K output.

Also, Tomb Raider will have options like 1080P 30fps Maxed out graphics or 1080P/60 or *4K/30fps.

I think options is a good thing.
Bro. I don't think u realize I'm agreeing with u. Lol. I agree with this method.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No. It's regarded pretty much as a sequel by everybody who's not trying to pad Sony's "new ip" list :camby:

:mjlol:

movinggoalpost.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's not a damn sequel nikka. It's a different storyline. It's a new game.
All the souls games have a new storyline.

Had the called the game Dark souls 4, nobody would have batted an eye.

The only reason it was named Bloodborne was to differentiate it cause of the PS4 exclusive deal.

All over the web it's regarded as being a part of the same series

Ranking All 5 Soulsborne Games From Worst to Best

But y'all wanna act dumb :beli:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Do you honesty think Microsoft going to make the same mistake twice Nall dawg.
I don't work for either company. I can't tell you what either of them is thinking when they make the decisions they make.
I'm sure they will have to assess what the components cost and what the market can handle.
$400 would surprise me much more than $500 but if they can't do it then they can't do it. $500 given the rumors, seems like an understandable price. $400 is the check mate price.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
All the souls games have a new storyline.

Had the called the game Dark souls 4, nobody would have batted an eye.

The only reason it was named Bloodborne was to differentiate it cause of the PS4 exclusive deal.

All over the web it's regarded as being a part of the same series

Ranking All 5 Soulsborne Games From Worst to Best

But y'all wanna act dumb :beli:
Bloodborne is more of a spin off than a sequel. But it sounds like you got involved in splitting hairs again.
The overall point remains unchanged.
Bloodborne is in the same family as the souls games. It doesn't exist without Demon or Dark Souls.
Its sort of like arguing if Yoshi's Island is a sequel to super mario bros. It really isn't but it kind of is. At the end of the day what in the blue hell does it really matter?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bloodborne is more of a spin off than a sequel. But it sounds like you got involved in splitting hairs again.
The overall point remains unchanged.
Bloodborne is in the same family as the souls games. It doesn't exist without Demon or Dark Souls.
Its sort of like arguing if Yoshi's Island is a sequel to super mario bros. It really isn't but it kind of is. At the end of the day what in the blue hell does it really matter?
That's all I was trying to say :beli: