Microsoft: Xbox Scorpio's power advantage over PS4 Pro 'will be obvious'

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The Titan x can't even do native 4k and you xbots think that garbage scorpio will?

:mjlol:

They just keep Fallin for the same gimmicks over and over again. It's saaad really

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
couple thoughts:

- why are people comparing the pro to the scorpio?....shouldnt the pro be compared to the 1s?...you know, the upgrade to the 1, since the pro is the upgrade to the ps4.....people just ignoring the 1 lol.....anyway, think the scorpio should/will end up getting compared to the ps5.....

- i hope this is true...i say that cause scorpio is basically gonna be a new gen system for ms...that shyt isnt just gonna be an upgrade to the 1 like people are thinking....the upgrade to the 1 was the 1s, and that was damn near a soft reboot....so yea, i hope it is more powerful than the pro...

- to continue off the last thought, think scorpio will get 'delayed' and not come out next year....i say it like that cause no one knows when it's coming out....they said 'holiday 2017', but no one is sure....think the 1s will do good for ms and they'll let it do it's thing for awhile, then drop the scorpio late 2018....dont think they will just sit on it, they will continue to work on it, and it'll be even better than what they said now...
this is what I've been saying the whole time. Microsoft gonna wait it out and not drop the Scorpio till prolly 2018. and that will be the start of the new gen for them. they prolly gonna make it more powerful than it is now since they have time. And start of the next gen in the lead.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Nah.

The PS4 Slim is the entry level.

PS4 Pro is the premium.

Xbox One S replaced the OG model.

The Scorpio is yet to come.

Both Xbox SKUs are on the market still. One S and the Pro are pushed as 4K multimedia platforms with obvious differences. The OG X1 is still a solid cheap purchase if just want to play games like Slim.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
PS4 Pro = Xbox One S, PS4 = Xbox One is how I see it. :yeshrug:

Microsoft wording of what the Scorpio might be just as confusing. It's still an Xbox One but they said moving forward it will be growing ecosystem. Is it an incremental upgrade or a brand new console since the difference in power is "obvious"?:jbhmm:
It means they're exiting the console business and the console will be upgradeable.

Xbox 1s and pro being similar is Microsoft preying on the stupidity of people who don't understand specs

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What if xbox scorpio doesn't exist :ohhh:

And was just a ploy to get Sony to jump the gun on next gen allowing Microsoft to make a better console.

These idiots at Microsoft thinking they can run native 4k with 6 tflops :mjlol:

Please don't fall for these lies.

2 more 2 flops then the pro isn't going to be enough to see a stark visual difference

I feel so sorry for you xbots believing these cacs that never did anything but sell you shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ms kinda fukking up by not by making some exclusives for it.
Ms fukked up by creating it. 6 t flops when pro is 4.2 is a mistake. The performance different won't be as apparent as Microsoft makes it sound.

Chef

All Star
Daps
It means they're exiting the console business and the console will be upgradeable.

Xbox 1s and pro being similar is Microsoft preying on the stupidity of people who don't understand specs

A modular console? :dahell:Good luck with that. If people are beefing about parity issues with the Pro, the fukkery with the Scorpio will be amazing. :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not with multiplats at least. Maybe they will change their stance on scorpio exclusives

And with their flabby history of exclusives, it's not looking good

When you treat your gaming console like a cash grab you're fukked

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It wa, but Scorpio is here to save the day...

:umad:

"It was" :comeon:

Yeah, like all the bullshyt spewed to sell the console and over sell its prowess was suddenly going to manifest and happen but, darn slap my t*ts Scorpio happened. Better stop any of that shyt we marketed from coming out. :rudy:

Shut your over Larrified ass up.

"It was" yeah on what fukking planet. Nothing to show for it in three years but that shyt was JUST about to come out.