Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:wow:

You clowns throwing rocks at the throne

PS4Pro does indeed have HMDMI 2.0a.

I am referencing the patching of HDR to the older systems PS4 not ps4pro my bad with the HDMI 1.4.

I would like to see how they do because currently when GPUS like r9 290x and other older Nvidia cards you needed adapter.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I am referencing the patching of HDR to the older systems PS4 not ps4pro my bad with the HDMI 1.4.

I would like to see how they do because currently when GPUS like r9 290x and other older Nvidia cards you needed adapter.
Not going to have HDR10 on existing hardware.

Which is why I think Sony chose to release the slim when they did. PS4 Slim has the wi-fi radio and HDMI 2.0a upgrades.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So you are saying either way you have to upgrade?
To get the full HDR10 experience - absolutely but we knew this already because both PS4 and XOne suffer the same fate. This is why we have a PS4 Pro/Slim and Xbox One S.

But that has nothing to do with the argument that the Scorpio has a clear cut power advantage over the Pro since Scorpio details are scarce at the moment.

Then there is the goal post moving and bashing of Sony for patching existing PS4s to essentially be able to improve the 4K scaling on legacy hardware - talk down on a company for not ignoring it's existing user base. Is MS planning to do anything similar with it's legacy One's out in the wild?

Is Sony over selling the capability of the legacy 4, no. Are they getting a little creative terminology wise, yes, I agree that they are. The bulk of their consumer base isn't "hardcore" so fancy 4K upscaling is going to satisfy that base.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[
To get the full HDR10 experience - absolutely but we knew this already because both PS4 and XOne suffer the same fate. This is why we have a PS4 Pro/Slim and Xbox One S.

But that has nothing to do with the argument that the Scorpio has a clear cut power advantage over the Pro since Scorpio details are scarce at the moment.

Then there is the goal post moving and bashing of Sony for patching existing PS4s to essentially be able to improve the 4K scaling on legacy hardware - talk down on a company for not ignoring it's existing user base. Is MS planning to do anything similar with it's legacy One's out in the wild?

Is Sony over selling the capability of the legacy 4, no. Are they getting a little creative terminology wise, yes, I agree that they are. The bulk of their consumer base isn't "hardcore" so fancy 4K upscaling is going to satisfy that base.
Mark Cerny eloquently explained the capabilities and features of the pro in a succinct manner which unfortunately was too complicated for the Xbox fanbase thus it's no surprise there's a carnival of stupid on the green side at this moment.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt is embarassing dudes getting hype on a fake ass HDR and a fake ass 4K. Yall can eat that. How you going to have HDR with HDMI 1.4

All Sony doing is adding a Gamma patch :russ:
4k is using checkered and as I said before that shyt will look blurry ass fukk character wise. Just look at Quantum Break.

Some console gamers can't be this stupid man. Thank God I was able to experience PC gaming

HDR10 is the industry standard spec and will be in the Pro. If you have a 4K earlier than this year, you don't have a set with HDR10 either.

Most cats without top of the line sets don't have TVs with "true" HDR anyway.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
PS4 Pro

o9Ba9.gif