Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Nah, there's a console tier that doesn't include online and just games. I think they're going to want those people to move up to ultimate for day ones and same with PC gamepass

ZbnjtQu.png
my bad, I had to click on "see more plans" to see the "console" one

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There really know talkin to sony stans. yall really have nothing to say.

All imma say is sony is the new kodak and about to be left in the dust in a matter of years.
Unless you can make games as easy to access as a console or beat the laws of physics to address communication latency/lag, console gaming will always be around in a large capacity.

I don't want to stream single player AAA games and have gameplay or even cutscenes and the like come out choppy.
Online play I understand (because I know the other side got the same problems), but single player content? fukk no.

This ain't like MS Office. The amount of data transferred and processed is a whole other order(s) of magnitude different.

Last edited:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
here’s a tip: Phil Spencer doesn’t have a fukking clue what he’s doing. He’s been in charge of Xbox for ten years and they’re still at the bottom.

MS has top level CEOs who dont have an idea what there doing...and do so for 10 years.
753ab6aafdbdfaf7ca3e4c4a846a5b1c.gif

You sony stans need to touch grass, maybe find a job and realize how the world works.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There really know talkin to sony stans. yall really have nothing to say.

All imma say is sony is the new kodak and about to be left in the dust in a matter of years.
Yeah I’m done with this clown :mjlol:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Unless you can make games as easy to access as a console or beat the laws of physics to address communication latency/lag, console gaming will always be around in a large capacity.

They will be around and will be the best way to play the game but will fade out of preference for cheaper alternatives. Not everyone around the world has access to these high end devices and just being able to play the game in 720p 30fps is enough for them.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
You dudes hate Xbox, and don't own a system nor play the games but are 1st to post and talk about it.

these guys have no life and live through sony console sales. if gives them purpose.

just shows how superior xbox actually is.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:These billion dollar corporations aren’t our friends lol. That’s what these stans need to understand. Not saying you can’t be a fan of a product or company. But we are consumers who should be demanding great products for our time/money. Not being ok with mediocre bs these companies be throwing at us. Dudes like Kid Smoove and that hold the line bruh be making excuses. For billion dollar corporations because Phil Spencer followed them on Twitter or some bs.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You dudes hate Xbox, and don't own a system nor play the games but are 1st to post and talk about it.
They clowns, they should want a healthy xbox and a healthy playstation/nintendo. I know I do, without competition us as consumers get fukked over.

This tweets nails it on the head

Unchecked competition isn't a good thing.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They clowns, they should want a healthy xbox and a healthy playstation/nintendo. I know I do, without competition us as consumers get fukked over.

This tweets nails it on the head

Man spare that competition shyt.

If XBox leadership had brains, they'd be competitive. Blaming Sony for a lack of competition when it's Xbox leadership fault is wack.