Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
we-dont-care.gif

You’ll never get ratchet and clank or ghost of tsushima on xbox and thats what matters the most :umad:
Why would I need it on xbox when I can get it on PC :pachaha:

I don't even HAVE TO BUY A CONSOLE AT ALL to play playstation games :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don't you think it's weird that the top 3 people at Xbox Microsoft Gaming are doing a podcast after the rumours were leaked?
You guys are still working backwards from the Cac tweets that all the cac tweeters have now walked back from.

Xbox has lots to talk about, from activision gamepass roll out. New hardware, some games coming to other platforms(i think hifi on switch is a no go due to switch being so weak) and even talking about how rumors and leaks impact their plans and announcements.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Whatever they announce , it’s a complete change in direction from what they are doing

You don’t need 3 corp heads for a “business update” if things were staying the same

I thought Nutella would be doing this but he like fukk that, y’all take the hit

Phil: "You wanna announce the changes Satya?"
Nutella: ":mjtf: This your fault fool! fukk I Look like"
Wench: *kee kee'in*
Booty: :wrist:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
This may work out big for M$ long term. No ones buying their consoles but if the games they own are published on every other platform they still win in the end and don’t have to worry about creating a console no one will buy cutting their lost in that regard. Microsoft would be dumb to create a new Xbox tbh. Just get the profits from Sony and Nintendo selling the games and focus on gamepass 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This may work out big for M$ long term. No ones buying their consoles but if the games they own are published on every other platform they still win in the end and don’t have to worry about creating a console no one will buy cutting their lost in that regard. Microsoft would be dumb to create a new Xbox tbh. Just get the profits from Sony and Nintendo selling the games and focus on gamepass 🤷🏾‍♂️.

yep, and tbh most people will be ok with them being the biggest publisher on the planet. People just don’t want their consoles :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"In May 2022, Microsoft had an ambitious goal of 100 million Xbox Game Pass subscribers by 2030 (:mjlol: ). At the time the service, which lets Xbox owners subscribe to a library of games, was sitting at 25 million subscribers, up from 18 million in 2021"

-----------------------

Covid REALLY made a lot of companies delusional about streaming services :deadrose:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"In May 2022, Microsoft had an ambitious goal of 100 million Xbox Game Pass subscribers by 2030 (:mjlol: ). At the time the service, which lets Xbox owners subscribe to a library of games, was sitting at 25 million subscribers, up from 18 million in 2021"

-----------------------

Covid REALLY made a lot of companies delusional about streaming services :deadrose:

Especially now that the little gold trick ain’t working and people actually gotta pay full price for it.